Windows 10: After Windows 1903 Update from 1809, FTP Servers are not connecting - 0x80070035 - Network...

Discus and support After Windows 1903 Update from 1809, FTP Servers are not connecting - 0x80070035 - Network... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Folks, We have updated our systems to 1903 from 1803 and 1809. Now we are unable to connect to any FTP servers. They are perfectly working fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Subash P, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Subash P Win User

After Windows 1903 Update from 1809, FTP Servers are not connecting - 0x80070035 - Network...

Hello Folks,

We have updated our systems to 1903 from 1803 and 1809. Now we are unable to connect to any FTP servers. They are perfectly working fine with Win-10 1809 and 1803. But not after those versions.

I have tried all the possible solutions but none of them are worked. I came to know that these solutions were resolving the issues in Win-7 machines but not in Win-10.

Can anyone please help me with the working solutions? I am a bit struggling with this issue and most of my teammates as well. We get the error as 0x80070035 - Network path was not found.

Thanks,

Subash P

:)

Subash P, Feb 10, 2020

2. G6 FTP Server and Windows 1903

Since update 1903 the G6 FTP Server program no longer works in legacy mode (that is it can not send file list in CP1251 codepage)

This used to work fine in all previous Win10 and earlier windows version.

Now it is locked to UTF8 or something like that, and all Cyrillic file names come out as a set of many ?????????????????

if the FTP client does not request UTF8 format.

How can this be fixed ?

Mikhail (M), Feb 10, 2020
  3. G6 FTP Server and Windows 1903

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as G6 FTP Server program stopped working in legacy mode after Wind0ws 1903 update.

Let me point you in the right direction, where you would get the appropriate help for this issue. I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums,
    where we have experts and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on FTP server to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 10, 2020
  4. NateZ99 Win User

After Windows 1903 Update from 1809, FTP Servers are not connecting - 0x80070035 - Network...

Unable to connect to Windows FTP Server

Hi all. I'm hoping somebody can point in the right direction, or walk me through steps to troubleshoot this issue.

I set up an FTP server on a windows 10 desktop using the built-in Windows FTP service capabilities.
    Everything was working fine.

Today I attempted to access the FTP Server, both through a web browser and through file explorer, but without success.
    Through a web browser it times out, and through file explorer it prompts me for authentication but shows an empty root folder.

So far I have done the following:

*Reset all network settings using NetAdapterRepair1.2
    *Checked Windows Firewall settings - FTP allow option is checked
    *Checked that ESET firewall is NOT activated
    *Re-assigned the same static IP address from before running NetAdapterRepair
    *Checked port-forwarding rule on modem-router - set to FTP service with port 21
    *Checked system file integrity - SFC /scannow - no integrity violations
    *Checked the Windows 10 image - DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth - completed successfully
    *Checked the FTP settings through IIS manager - can't find anything wrong
    *Attempted to connect to the FTP server with all security apps turned off - ESET Smart Security, MBAM, MBAE, Windows and ESET Firewall -all turned off. Previously when all these were running I had no issue connecting to the server.

It is important to note 2 things:
    1) Along with the FTP issue I can no longer connect to the computer in mention through windows RDP
    2) This all seems to have started after I made a mistake with the process of replacing a drive in my Windows storage pool. It has since been corrected. The FTP folder is located in a storage space within that pool. Locally all files and folders are accessible.

Free atomic fireballs for whoever helps me solve this!

NateZ99, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

1. After Windows 1903 Update from 1809, FTP Servers are not connecting - 0x80070035 - Network... - Similar Threads - 1903 Update 1809

2. FTP server not opening in PC from same network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FTP server not opening in PC from same network: Why my Winsrvr2019 FTP server not opening in PC from same network ?It opens locally.Please advise,Thankscleetus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ftp-server-not-opening-in-pc-from-same-network/ec9c46c1-aa21-41d2-97b3-af81fa747347
  3. FTP server not opening in PC from same network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FTP server not opening in PC from same network: Why my Winsrvr2019 FTP server not opening in PC from same network ?It opens locally.Please advise,Thankscleetus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ftp-server-not-opening-in-pc-from-same-network/ec9c46c1-aa21-41d2-97b3-af81fa747347
  4. FTP server not opening in PC from same network

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Connecting to FTP Windows 10 FTP server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting to FTP Windows 10 FTP server: Total newb here. Trying to set up a file server in Windows 10. I've set up IIS services FTP service, FTP extensibility, and IIS management console. I created a test site with a physical path to a local folder. I set up a port forward 21 with xFinity they say my server doesn't...
  6. Connecting to FTP Windows 10 FTP server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting to FTP Windows 10 FTP server: Total newb here. Trying to set up a file server in Windows 10. I've set up IIS services FTP service, FTP extensibility, and IIS management console. I created a test site with a physical path to a local folder. I set up a port forward 21 with xFinity they say my server doesn't...
  7. Connecting to FTP Windows 10 FTP server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. G6 FTP Server and Windows 1903

G6 FTP Server and Windows 1903: Since update 1903 the G6 FTP Server program no longer works in legacy mode (that is it can not send file list in CP1251 codepage) This used to work fine in all previous Win10 and earlier windows version. Now it is locked to UTF8 or something like that, and all Cyrillic file...
  9. Error 0x80070035 after organization computers updating feature update 1903

Error 0x80070035 after organization computers updating feature update 1903: Hi guys, 3 PC's in our organization couldn't couldn't connect to our NAS immediately after updating to Feature update 1903. Computers still running the previous version can still access the NAS. I actually thought it was a weird coincidence or something so tried updating on a...
  10. Unable to connect to Windows FTP Server

Unable to connect to Windows FTP Server: Hi all. I'm hoping somebody can point in the right direction, or walk me through steps to troubleshoot this issue. I set up an FTP server on a windows 10 desktop using the built-in Windows FTP service capabilities. Everything was working fine. Today I attempted to...
Tags: