Windows 10: After windows 1909 update, Pop up notifications are being duplicated up to and including 30...

Discus and support After windows 1909 update, Pop up notifications are being duplicated up to and including 30... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The absolute easiest one to replicate, has been something like the single pop-up that has always been triggered by a low toner, out of paper, or print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnD, Dec 30, 2019.

1. JohnD Win User

After windows 1909 update, Pop up notifications are being duplicated up to and including 30...

The absolute easiest one to replicate, has been something like the single pop-up that has always been triggered by a low toner, out of paper, or print error from our Lexmark CX410de printers here. Instead of getting that one pop up now, we get anywhere for 5-30 repeated pop-ups with that same information duplicated over and over. This is by no means isolated to Lexmark, as Outlook, MyAsus, and several other programs consistently have the same issue. The Lexmark is the one I am specifically referencing as it is the easiest to replicate and force to happen at any time by simply hitting print with a known low toner cartridge Lexmark's version of low toner has nearly 500 pages left in the cartridge so fat chance I am changing all of them early lol

Has anyone had a similar issue? We have 15 computers at our office location, and only a handful of them are doing it, yet we all have the same antivirus, office applications, network hardware, printers, etc. All of which are installed and connected in the same way. Looking for some insight on this, as we have just turned notifications off, but that is just a work around and ideally we would love for ... well you know... Windows to actually work correctly? I'll wait until you stop laughing at that...

Thanks in advance,

John

Asus G731W

i7-9750H

RTX 2070 Max P

32GB HyperX 16gb x 2 2666MHz DDR$ CL15 Ram

Running Windows 10 Home 1909

Office Professional Plus 2016

:)

JohnD, Dec 30, 2019

2. Action center duplicates notifications

Hello Mateusz,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you getting duplicate notifications only for Outlook application?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Did you make any changes on your PC?
    4. Which version of Windows you are using currently?

However, you can follow the steps to fix the issue with duplicate notifications.

1. Go to Settings > System >
      Notifications & actions
    2. Under ‘Notifications’ toggle the button ‘Get notifications from apps and other senders’.
    3. Under ‘Get notifications from these senders’ check for ‘Outlook’.
    4. Toggle the notifications for
      Outlook
      to off.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 30, 2019
  4. After windows 1909 update, Pop up notifications are being duplicated up to and including 30...

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

After windows 1909 update, Pop up notifications are being duplicated up to and including 30...

1. After windows 1909 update, Pop up notifications are being duplicated up to and including 30... - Similar Threads - 1909 update Pop

2. Notification Sound But No Pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Sound But No Pop-up: Recently I noticed that there's something wrong with my notifications. I can hear the notification sound but there is no pop-up displayed. Any idea how to fix this?...
  3. notifications not popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  4. notifications not popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  5. Pop-up Notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-up Notification: This Notification Pop-up every 30 to 40 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notification/55475e14-0364-4dc8-a0c6-d4ce85cebb5d
  6. windows pop-up notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows pop-up notifications: first i want to say where the w10 pop-ups is at the bottom right corner where there is time and date now i will get to where my issue is, i get pop-ups at the corner and i have discord chats notifications and also windows notifications like emails and other sorts like AV...
  7. Pop up notification windows

Pop up notification windows: I am getting incessant popup notification windows as I try to work. They are truly a hindrance to getting anything done. I have turned off every option I can find under notification settings. None of it seems to do any good. Any suggestions?...
  8. Pop Ups after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pop Ups after update: I have a Dell XPS 15 9560 having issues after a certain number of Windows updates starting end of January.I am not able to access my Microsoft Store.I ran all diagnostic checks.Reset my laptop.Reset Networks and Microsoft Store.All this doesnt change the situation.I also keep...
  9. Pop up notifications

Pop up notifications: I keep getting "pop ups" from Chrome, Gmail, Facebook, etc. I can't seem to stop these. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notifications/7ea77412-e489-4d7e-ae22-4ba660af5f22
  10. This fullscreen update notification pop-up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    This fullscreen update notification pop-up: I'm not even sure what to call this "Updates are available" pop-up. Is this a toast notificaiton? [img] (img url: https://vgy.me/hM0U1M.png) I had my windows 10 beaten down into submission, all configured without the controversal or obtrusive features, but after...