Windows 10: After windows reset im stuck on the other user login

Discus and support After windows reset im stuck on the other user login in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok, so ive resetted windows 10 .everything went perfectly till it asked me to login to "OTHER USER" account. I did my research a little bit and went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tuncay86, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Tuncay86 Win User

After windows reset im stuck on the other user login

Ok, so ive resetted windows 10 .everything went perfectly till it asked me to login to "OTHER USER" account. I did my research a little bit and went into safe mode added an admin acc and activated it on command prmpt. But after restarting my pc and tring to login to the admin acc it takes a while then enters in a empty windows screen but gives me an error saying desktop is not accesible, acces denied

:)

Tuncay86, Feb 23, 2019
  2. marknyy Win User

Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Stuck at other user login after reset

So yeah I have this problem now after I did the factory reset now im stucksat the other user login in the welcome screen and the worst of all is that do not have access to the troubleshooting and I do not have access to the admin either and I cant see
    it too, please help

CorentinRougeon, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Cannot Login with New User Account in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

• What exactly happens when you try to login with new user account?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to Enable
    the built in Administrator account in Windows 10, and then try to create new user account and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer the steps below and check if it helps

• Press Windows+ X, select
      Command Prompt
      , and then click Run as Administrator.

• When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.

• At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active: yes, and then press Enter.

• Type net user administrator
      <Password>
      , and then press Enter.

Note In this command, <Password> represents the actual password that you want to set for the administrator account.

• Type exit, and then press Enter.

• Log off the current user account. And login and check whether your able to login to windows or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

1. After windows reset im stuck on the other user login - Similar Threads - reset stuck user

2. Other User after reset...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Other User after reset...: So i had to do a windows 10 reset. I didnt need anything on the pc so i wiped it all. The whole reset took about 6 hours. But now when it goes to the log in screen it says other user and is asking for a username and password. It says there is no admin. I was reading about...
  3. Stuck at "Other User" login page after reset.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at "Other User" login page after reset.: Today I reset my PC due to various reasons, mainly for constantly failures during when it updates, I probably could have found another way to fix this but I reset it out of stubbornness. Thinking I'd be able to login with a brand new account and all since I have done this...
  4. Windows 10 not able to login after reset. It is displaying Other User

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 not able to login after reset. It is displaying Other User: Hi I recently reset my Windows 10 in Asus Vivobook S406U. After reset it is giving me a login screen as "Other user". In that, if I type my previous user id it is not working. I ran it in safe mode (pressing Shift and restart). It opened in Administrator I pressed...
  5. "Other User" after PC Reset

"Other User" after PC Reset: Soo Recently I had to reset my PC, (Asus VivoBook Pro) because of "Inaccesible-Boot-Device" error. After that, there was a screen showing the percentage of Windows re-installation. When it was at about 80 % the PC restarted itself and showed the locked screen (Generic...
  6. Other user after reset

Other user after reset: Hello So i have fully reset my pc because there were some malwares.After i reset , i was greated to the log in screem with other user Im not so sure what to do. And yes i have tried to enter safe mode but they didden allow me to do that because i was an administrator. It...
  7. Other User after System Reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Other User after System Reset: I recently bought a desktop from a friend who reset the computer in order to sell it. When I try to log on I am unable to get past the Other User which is the only listed account. As this is a fresh reset I should be able to make a new account, as I understand it. I have seen...
  8. Can not login to "Other User" after i Reset Windows my Surfacebook2

Can not login to "Other User" after i Reset Windows my Surfacebook2: Dear Support I was Reset Windows 10 my Surfacebook2, after reset done Windows Request Login with "Other user" I try to login but cannot Please help comment how to do Note: My Surfacebook2 never set up any password just set up only Microsoft account and login with my...
  9. Other User Login

Other User Login: 1. Is there a way to by pass the other users login? I reset my windows tablet and it defaulted to the Other user login and I can't for the life of me get pass this screen successfully. If I did make it pass, the desktop was blank and nothing worked. 2. Also, if I want to...
  10. Stuck at other user login after reset

Stuck at other user login after reset: So yeah I have this problem now after I did the factory reset now im stucksat the other user login in the welcome screen and the worst of all is that do not have access to the troubleshooting and I do not have access to the admin either and I cant see it too, please help...