Windows 10: After windows security update, multiple “active” torjans were detected in what I’ve found...

Discus and support After windows security update, multiple “active” torjans were detected in what I’ve found... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ladytorrens [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ladytorrens, Feb 21, 2020.

1. After windows security update, multiple “active” torjans were detected in what I’ve found...

/u/ladytorrens, Feb 21, 2020

2. My EDGE browser shows my computer is infected with HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS Torjan.

My EDGE browser shows my computer is infected with HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS Torjan. Windows Defender is active and identified the torjan and was able to clean the file, however, when you open the browser again, it gets activated. How can I clean the torjan?
    Is this collecting any information from my computer and sending out?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Security & privacy / PC

george6543, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Windows 7 Ultimate (64) Security updates not installing.

I have been having problems in installing the updates that I have listed below. For each update I attempted to install them individually but they would not install. I also downloaded the SURT 6.1 KB947821 v27. The problem has been going on now for about 2 months. (whenever the issue with the updates comes to mind I am never near my pc). Thank you in advance.

Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 9 for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2838727)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2757638)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2785220)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2790113)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813170)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813430)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2839894)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2726535)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2773072)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2786400)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2798162)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2808679)

autigerfan, Feb 21, 2020
  4. After windows security update, multiple “active” torjans were detected in what I’ve found...

Windows 10 Updates fails to install even after multiple attempts.

Checking for updates after following the steps, Will inform on the progress of the update process and whether this solves it or nope. Thank you for the suggestion.

[Update]
    The Trick didn't work.

After windows security update, multiple “active” torjans were detected in what I’ve found... [​IMG]

After windows security update, multiple “active” torjans were detected in what I’ve found... [​IMG]

The Security Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074681) which was available, failed to install. And the same story again..

Shadow Delta, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

After windows security update, multiple “active” torjans were detected in what I’ve found...

1. After windows security update, multiple “active” torjans were detected in what I’ve found... - Similar Threads - security update multiple

2. No device drivers were found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No device drivers were found: recently I formatted my only disk but when booting windows it tells me "No device drivers were found" i tried switching usb ports but no effect someone told me to install the newest sata files but then it says "No new device drivers were found" is there a way to fix it?...
  3. No device drivers were found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No device drivers were found: recently I formatted my only disk but when booting windows it tells me "No device drivers were found" i tried switching usb ports but no effect someone told me to install the newest sata files but then it says "No new device drivers were found" is there a way to fix it?...
  4. No printer were found 0x000000bc4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No printer were found 0x000000bc4: I cannot connect to shared printer on network and get error code 0x00000bc4 and I’m using windows 11 22H2I try Gpedit.msc to configure Rpc thing, not work.I try Regedit, not work because I cannot find “windowsNT>printers>Rpc”Any solution?Thank you...
  5. Bitlocker active after Windows Security update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker active after Windows Security update: Hello,after the last security update my Lenovo ThinkPad E14 became useless.When I try to boot the machine, it wants me to enter the BitLocker code which i dont have because i never activated this feature. The machine is not tied to my microsoft account, and there is no key in...
  6. Bitlocker active after Windows Security update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker active after Windows Security update: Hello,after the last security update my Lenovo ThinkPad E14 became useless.When I try to boot the machine, it wants me to enter the BitLocker code which i dont have because i never activated this feature. The machine is not tied to my microsoft account, and there is no key in...
  7. Bitlocker active after Windows Security update

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. No device drivers were found

No device drivers were found: Hello, I have ran into a problem during windows installation were it says that I'm missing a driver for the installation, I'm using a usb as installation media I have downloaded my computer's manufacturer drivers and still it needs a driver I tried fixing it by cleaning a...
  9. No device drivers were found

No device drivers were found: Hello, I have ran into a problem during windows installation were it says that I'm missing a driver for the installation I have downloaded my computer's manufacturer drivers and still it needs a driver[IMG]...
  10. "no scanners were detected"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "no scanners were detected": After installing the latest (10/18) windows 10 update I get a no scanners detected message when trying to scan docs. Printer works fine to print, but I can't get computer to recognize it as a scanner. Scanning worked before update, but not now. I guess I will be told to...