Windows 10: After Windows Update Headset Not Detected/WORKING!

Discus and support After Windows Update Headset Not Detected/WORKING! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I made an update today and since then I can't hear anything on the headset and can't record anything from the microphone submitted by /u/mlgidan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mlgidan, Dec 25, 2019.

1. After Windows Update Headset Not Detected/WORKING!

I made an update today and since then I can't hear anything on the headset and can't record anything from the microphone

submitted by /u/mlgidan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mlgidan, Dec 25, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue After Windows Update Headset Not Detected/WORKING! :p

cadaveca, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Logitech G930 headset not working for windows 10

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried the first method and the headset still does work on another computer.

I also performed the steps for the second suggestion, although windows is not recognizing the device. Instead of any Logitech headset being detected, it shows me that error I mentioned above.

Please advise if there is another solution available.

MartinAWalker, Dec 25, 2019
  4. After Windows Update Headset Not Detected/WORKING!

Headset Mics not detected

Hi Zach,

This issue may have been caused by an outdated driver.

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is the headset detected under Device manager?
    Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do this, follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting, and then hit
      Enter.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Select and run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.
    Updating your audio jack driver can help. To update driver in Windows 10, refer to this
    article.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

After Windows Update Headset Not Detected/WORKING!

1. After Windows Update Headset Not Detected/WORKING! - Similar Threads - Update Headset Detected

2. Not detecting headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not detecting headset: The device, does not exist according to the pc.I have already updated/rolled back the drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-detecting-headset/8b820d3a-4c4e-4480-bc14-faa2542e1a32
  3. Headset detected but not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset detected but not working: I have Windows 11, i ve been using my pc normally but one day i started my PC and audio doesnt work anymore. I tried reinstall drivers, update drivers almost everything but nothing works. Strange is that when i try to play the Test sound in audio settings it days that IT...
  4. Headset detected but not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset detected but not working: I have Windows 11, i ve been using my pc normally but one day i started my PC and audio doesnt work anymore. I tried reinstall drivers, update drivers almost everything but nothing works. Strange is that when i try to play the Test sound in audio settings it days that IT...
  5. Windows Not detecting Headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Not detecting Headset: Whenever I accidentally pull the headset cable out of my computer, when I plug it back in it is not detected, the only time it gets detected is if I fully restart my computer. I have updated audio drivers, set the headset as my default device and my pc is up to date. I am on...
  6. Mic on headset not working/detected on Windows 10.

Mic on headset not working/detected on Windows 10.: Hello there,I hope someone can help me with this, because I've tried pretty much everything that has been suggested so far. So, first the basics:I have a Trust Como headset with microphone, which came with a 3.5 mm TRRS jack. I have an Acer ES1-521-24WZ laptop that has a...
  7. Headset is not being detected after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Headset is not being detected after update: I have an Astro A10 headset and recently, after an update "Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004", the headset is not being recognized by my computer. I have a single jack on my laptop and don't need a splitter. I can still hear through the headphones but my microphone...
  8. headset not detected after 20h2 update

headset not detected after 20h2 update: hi microsoft community members , i have a problm after updating to 20h2 my headsetearphones was not detected by windows but it works fine in other devices i tried to reinstall my sound drivers but nothing worked for me before update i had realtek hd audio driver sound but i...
  9. Sony Headset detected but not working

Sony Headset detected but not working: Hello, I possess a Sony WH-900N Bluetooth headset, which used to sync and work with my computer Acer aspire A7-72G on Win 10. However since recently, the headset does not connect anymore to my laptop, even if it shows up for connection when scanning Bluetooth devices. It...
  10. Windows Update Does Not Detect Headset

Windows Update Does Not Detect Headset: I plug in my headphones and they half work: I hear sound out of them. However, Windows does not display them in the devices list. The most recent update has made it impossible for me to use them as a mic because of this. Before the update, I have always plugged in my...