Windows 10: After Windows update kb5001028 all web browsers not responding and close.

Discus and support After Windows update kb5001028 all web browsers not responding and close. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, After installing the Windows 10 kb5001028 update all my browsers Edge, Chrome, Brave, Firefox give a not responding error and then close. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThomasJVernon, Feb 20, 2021.

1. After Windows update kb5001028 all web browsers not responding and close.

Hi,

After installing the Windows 10

kb5001028

update all my browsers Edge, Chrome, Brave, Firefox give a not responding error and then close.

This also happens with the windows dialogs like msconfig. They just open then immediately close by themselves.

Is this a known issue and how can I fix it. My machine is a T5500 Dell Server.

Thank you,

Tom

:)

ThomasJVernon, Feb 20, 2021

2. The web browser of 5800 XM

Dear Nokia

There are some comments on the web browser of 5800 XM

1 - When you press the back button opens a window of what had been a visit from the pages of

Suggested that to go back to the page immediately preceding

2 - tools in the browser page is very large and cover a large amount of information

Suggested that the tools are in the drop-down list with a small button on the top of the screen or at least minimized or put a shortcut to be removed and sent back show it

3 - often closes the application Web site randomly

Pointer2006, Feb 20, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond After Windows update kb5001028  all web browsers not responding and close. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Polarman Win User

After Windows update kb5001028 all web browsers not responding and close.

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

After Windows update kb5001028 all web browsers not responding and close.

1. After Windows update kb5001028 all web browsers not responding and close. - Similar Threads - update kb5001028 web

2. Disabling all web browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disabling all web browsers: I'm wanting to know if there's a way to disable all web browser access including the Windows Search Box being able to pull up web results. I need for Steam and my virtual desktop interface client to work, but other than those two I don't want any access to the internet. I...
  3. Web browsers not responding!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Web browsers not responding!: Hi everyone, so I have this strange problem that started happening to me after my AMD GPU drivers crashed. I was on win7, so It was kina normal thing. I reinstalled the drivers, but AMDs software continued to crash. I somehow fixed that, so everything seemed fine. When i...
  4. Update KB5001028

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update KB5001028: Why does KB5001028 update stop programs booting up and how do I work round it with out having to constantly uninstall it? It only puts the damn thing back again when I turn the system back on and it is kind of doing my head in now....
  5. Settings app crashes after update kb5001028

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings app crashes after update kb5001028: [ATTACH] Windows settings app crashes after update kb5001028, but I can't uninstall kb5001028 same as, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-app-crashes/d2737f48-4a87-4116-9e57-43373d1f088e...
  6. KB5001028 - Issues with Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5001028 - Issues with Windows Update: PLEASE BE AWARE OF INSTALLING KB5001028 UPDATE! This update installs automatically. Even I understand the reason "it is a must have" it brings more issues. After restarting the system Windows Update feature did change its behavior. Just go to Windows Update section in...
  7. Kb5001028

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Kb5001028: Hello, This new KB5001028 Cum. Updt. ,(I read a little about it). I do not have any WiFi connection at home. Internet is connected via router connected to home telephone outlet. Network capability in the router is turned off since I do not have any network devices at home. Do...
  8. Kb5001028

in Windows 10 Support
    Kb5001028: Hello, This new KB5001028 Cum. Updt. ,(I read a little about it). I do not have any WiFi connection at home. Internet is connected via router connected to home telephone outlet. Network capability in the router is turned off since I do not have any network devices at home. Do...
  9. Web browsers are not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Web browsers are not responding: I am having issues with all my web browsers saying they are not responding. I have checked my internet connection and it is good. Some times my screen fades to white also. I also see the same issue with outlook. Can somebody give me an idea what I need to do to correct this...
  10. Web browsers keep randomly closing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Web browsers keep randomly closing.: I recently encountered this issue earlier today. Google chrome was working fine a week before. It doesn’t take to long for a web browser to close by itself. Ranging from 10 seconds to about 2 minutes. I did notice on google chrome that the browser was not closed properly,...