Windows 10: After windows update KB5015807 my computer won't go to sleep. Only my monitors will

Discus and support After windows update KB5015807 my computer won't go to sleep. Only my monitors will in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After installing update KB5015807 last night i noticed today when my computer tried to go to sleep only the monitors went night night. The computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Big Gurl, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Big Gurl Win User

After windows update KB5015807 my computer won't go to sleep. Only my monitors will

After installing update KB5015807 last night i noticed today when my computer tried to go to sleep only the monitors went night night. The computer stayed on with the fans going and the RGB glowing. Before the update when my pc would go to to sleep after 1 hour the monitors would shut off followed by the pc right after. Now the pc wont turn off and when i "wake" the pc back up it auto opens without asking for a pin or password like it did before. Please help!

:)

Big Gurl, Jul 15, 2022

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Jul 15, 2022
  3. Monitors won't go to sleep... Why?

Is your computer still awake?
    Also, if you go through the Windows power button and select Sleep (instead of just walking away) do the computer and monitors go to sleep then?

Bill_Bright, Jul 15, 2022
  4. After windows update KB5015807 my computer won't go to sleep. Only my monitors will

Monitors won't go to sleep... Why?

I don't see how that is possible. If the computer is awake, a video signal will be sent to the monitors keeping them awake. Monitors go to sleep X minutes after no longer receiving a signal.

Bill_Bright, Jul 15, 2022
Thema:

After windows update KB5015807 my computer won't go to sleep. Only my monitors will

1. After windows update KB5015807 my computer won't go to sleep. Only my monitors will - Similar Threads - update KB5015807 computer

2. My computer won't go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't go to sleep mode: I set my computer to sleep in 30 mins. when I got back home after 3 hours it is still open. How to make it sleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-go-to-sleep-mode/50d8d80f-1474-42e3-9879-1a8747e0af8d
  3. My computer won't go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer won't go to sleep mode: I set my computer to sleep in 30 mins. when I got back home after 3 hours it is still open. How to make it sleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-go-to-sleep-mode/50d8d80f-1474-42e3-9879-1a8747e0af8d
  4. My computer won't go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. After windows update KB5015807 my computer won't go to sleep. Only my monitors will

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After windows update KB5015807 my computer won't go to sleep. Only my monitors will: After installing update KB5015807 last night i noticed today when my computer tried to go to sleep only the monitors went night night. The computer stayed on with the fans going and the RGB glowing. Before the update when my pc would go to to sleep after 1 hour the monitors...
  6. After windows update KB5015807 my computer won't go to sleep. Only my monitors will

After windows update KB5015807 my computer won't go to sleep. Only my monitors will: After installing update KB5015807 last night i noticed today when my computer tried to go to sleep only the monitors went night night. The computer stayed on with the fans going and the RGB glowing. Before the update when my pc would go to to sleep after 1 hour the monitors...
  7. Why won't my computer go to sleep?

Why won't my computer go to sleep?: Once I figured out how long it took my new computer to do a full virus scan, I set it to go to sleep after two hours. After two hours I saw that the On button was flashing, as the On button on my old computer did. However, that computer had a key on the keyboard to tell my...
  8. My computer won't go to sleep.

My computer won't go to sleep.: I found that the problem is the headset which is the razer kraken ultimate and it connects via USB, but I don't know what can I do, I think 3 things might have triggered it, or when I installed spotify or when I started using the cortana app or when I updated my windows....
  9. My monitor won't go sleep

My monitor won't go sleep: I have a two-monitors setupone connected with a displayport and one with an HDMI. When my monitors go sleep, the secondHDMI show a warning: signal not foundand that is ok, the firstDISPLAYPORT show the same warning and after he go sleep, he go again on showing a black image...
  10. My computer won't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer won't go to sleep: From yesterday, my computer do a restart instead of shutdown when I click the shutdown button. I figured out that when I disable fast starup in Power options. My computer can now shutdown properly. But it can't go to sleep. I click the sleep button, it just go dark and then...