Windows 10: After Windows update, mouse behaves differently

Discus and support After Windows update, mouse behaves differently in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the last Windows update to 1809, my mouse moves sometimes too fast or sometimes too slow. And it doesn’t depend on the Mouse Accelaration on or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CaryVillareal, Jan 25, 2019.

1. After Windows update, mouse behaves differently

After the last Windows update to 1809, my mouse moves sometimes too fast or sometimes too slow. And it doesn’t depend on the Mouse Accelaration on or off. I use Lenovo laptop with the default Microsoft Mouse Driver. My mouse is Rapoo N1162 . I don’t face this issue in games, just in Windows 10.

:)

CaryVillareal, Jan 25, 2019

2. mouse is so laggy suddenly

Hi,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried using a different mouse and check if it makes any difference?

Meanwhile, you can check on this
    link
    . We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and update us with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Glitched Mouse with most recent Windows Update!

Hi Emma,

To resolve the issue you're having with using your mouse, we suggest that you run the
    Hardware Troubleshooter on the computer with the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + S on your keyboard.
    • Type Troubleshooting and select it from the list.
    • Select Hardware and Sound, then Hardware and Devices.

If the issue persists, update your mouse or touch pad drivers with the steps on this

link.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jan 25, 2019
  4. After Windows update, mouse behaves differently

Mouse Scroll Wheel changes windows in some web sites

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with the performance of your mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or a Bluetooth mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different mouse? If yes, what is the result?
    • Have you tried using your current mouse to a different computer? If yes, how was it?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For possible resolution, we suggest that you check and try the troubleshooting steps from the articles below:

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

After Windows update, mouse behaves differently

1. After Windows update, mouse behaves differently - Similar Threads - update mouse behaves

2. How to make an optical mouse behave like a physical mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make an optical mouse behave like a physical mouse?: Remember having a physical mouse, the kind with the little rolly ball inside it? You could kind of "fling" the mouse and the ball would spin in that direction for a little bit. Has anyone ever developed any software that might replicate this physical mousey-ness in an optical...
  3. HDD Behaving weirdly after windows update and GPU install.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HDD Behaving weirdly after windows update and GPU install.: Hello,I recently got a new GPU and updated windows. I don't know if those two changes have anything to do with my problem, but i started encountering intermittent drive errors and freezes.Examples:1. When playing Elden Ring, the game starts stuttering and the music...
  4. Mouse suddenly behaving erratically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse suddenly behaving erratically: So, from about two months back, my mouse began behaving erratically, and i'm thinking it might be a Windows problem, going from what i've seen in other threads here.For reference:-The mouse will double-click and sometimes even triple-click frequently, and selecting text...
  5. Mouse/Windows Explorer Behaving Erratically

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse/Windows Explorer Behaving Erratically: I am about to go crazy with mouse issues. The problems are single clicks randomly trigger double clicks which sometimes causes windows explorer to momentarily freeze for a few seconds until it rights itself. Also occasionally a mouse click and the release will drag content as...
  6. PC behaving very weridly after update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC behaving very weridly after update.: So a couple days ago I had a driver error with my controller and installing a large update I was putting off fixed it. The next day I had issues playing a game, where frames would freeze for 4 seconds, then normal for 4, repeating. I also noticed that I couldn't type...
  7. Mouse clicks behaves strange

Mouse clicks behaves strange: I am facing a serious issue with the mouse. Any type of mouse connected to my laptop works fine for few days and after that issues pop up, most often single left mouse click is misinterpreted as multiple clicks two or three. Sometimes a single click will select the whole text...
  8. Keyboard and Mouse behaving strange sometimes

Keyboard and Mouse behaving strange sometimes: So two days ago, I was playing Counter-Strike. I left the game idle at the home screen for around 2 hours because I had some urgent work. When I came back, I closed the game and put my laptop on Sleep. I logged in again after 2 hours and found that something was wrong. At the...
  9. Mouse behaves erratically after update

Mouse behaves erratically after update: After the last update my mouse behaves erratically. It also generates error sound when I am playing 3D games. I did a clean reinstall of video card driver, plugged the mouse in another USB port and reinstalled mouse drivers. I use Basic Logitech USB mouse and Nvidia Geforce...
  10. After update in windows 10 my keyboard behaves oddly

After update in windows 10 my keyboard behaves oddly: What happens is: 1. When I hit the Ctrl + letter, now I need to release and press Ctrl again to make it work. Before it I could just hold Ctrl and press the button - it worked fine. 2. I created a combination "AltGr + k" 10 years ago and it prints backslash. Always worked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mouse behaves differently