Windows 10: After windows update none of my websites will load (only shows text)

Discus and support After windows update none of my websites will load (only shows text) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 updated last night on my computer , now i cannot acsess any websites, all i get is text down the left side of the screen. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sharcolet, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Sharcolet Win User

After windows update none of my websites will load (only shows text)

Windows 10 updated last night on my computer , now i cannot acsess any websites, all i get is text down the left side of the screen. I tried restarting, cleared my cache, reinstalled browser nothing is working..... any ideas ??

:)

Sharcolet, Nov 19, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond After windows update none of my websites will load (only shows text) :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Store not showing images and text

Hi Daniel,

Damaged system files and language compatibility are one of the reasons why the images and texts on the Windows Store apps are not showing. We suggest following the steps below to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Under Security and Maintenance, click on Troubleshoot common computer problems.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Windows Store Apps and click on the
      Run the troubleshooter button.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Cortana Search Showing large text

Hi,

This issue may have happened due to outdated display driver. Please follow these steps to update your driver:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand Display adapters, and right click your graphics card and select
      Properties.
    • Choose Driver tab and click
      Update Driver.

If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for updates in your computer's manufacturer website using the model of your driver. We also suggest that you start your computer in
    Safe modeto check if the text are still large when searching in Cortana.

Please keep us updated with this concern.

Ryan Fra, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

1. After windows update none of my websites will load (only shows text) - Similar Threads - update none websites

2. Websites showing wierd text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Websites showing wierd text: same issue...
  3. Websites showing wierd text

in Windows 10 Gaming
  4. Websites showing wierd text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wifi is only loading some websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi is only loading some websites: I have a brand new HP pavilion laptop and when it connects to the Internet it shows a good connection but it will not load certain websites: including xbox live, Amazon, HP help and others but it loads Google just fine and I can search and receive results. I have tried...
  6. websites not loading after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    websites not loading after update: After the latest automatic windows update I am able to access some websites but most are no longer accessible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/websites-not-loading-after-update/7cd61ee2-cc4c-4f14-8400-ec9634e57d5b
  7. Chrome not loading websites after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome not loading websites after update: After the latest Windows update, Chrome does not load websites anymore. Whenever I try to go to a website, the only thing I see is that spinner on the the tab as if it's loading, but nothing else happens. This keeps happening after Windows updates. After a few days, Chrome...
  8. Youtube only website that won’t load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Youtube only website that won’t load: Hello! I don’t really know if this is the right sub, but I don’t know where else to go. My computer randomly stopped loading the YouTube website with errors like “YouTube failed to respond”. This happens with multiple browsers and not just chrome. Also, all other websites...
  9. Text only on some websites

in Browsers and Email
    Text only on some websites: When using Chrome I am getting a few websites (not all) that only display text aligned to the left. If I visit the same website in Edge, it displays correctly with all it's graphics. Is this a Chrome problem and if so, how do I fix it? I must admit though that Edge is...
  10. Inbox shows attachment present but none loads

in Browsers and Email
    Inbox shows attachment present but none loads: Mails diisplayed in the Gmail Inbox list show the attachment icon and spend long times 'Loading' when actually three or five lines of text is all there is and no attachment is ever actually loaded. Stop / start FF does not ALWAYS clear this behaviour. The same email...