Windows 10: After windows update thunderbird email client was GONE

Discus and support After windows update thunderbird email client was GONE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After windows update my thunderbird email client (and all the emails on the client for various accounts went completely away. As in, can't find it with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichelleZangirolami, Sep 19, 2019.

1. After windows update thunderbird email client was GONE

After windows update my thunderbird email client (and all the emails on the client for various accounts went completely away. As in, can't find it with a search. Thanks, Microsoft.

Any suggestions?

:)

MichelleZangirolami, Sep 19, 2019

2. How do I make Thunderbird my default email client?

Try and set it within Thunderbird itself under options.

After windows update thunderbird email client was GONE [​IMG]

Although I'm surprised it doesn't show..

Mine wasn't listed as default, there was no entry. Maybe setting it as default in Thunderbird over rides W10. Mine is acting like it is default.

Torquemada, Sep 19, 2019
  3. socklosk Win User
    How do I make Thunderbird my default email client?

I can see where one can choose which email client to use as the default in the system settings, but Thunderbird is not listed in the available options.

socklosk, Sep 19, 2019
  4. f14tomcat Win User

After windows update thunderbird email client was GONE

New Thunderbird Email Client Released

New Thunderbird Email client 52.7.0 released 03/23/18. Minor bugs and security fixes.

f14tomcat, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

After windows update thunderbird email client was GONE

1. After windows update thunderbird email client was GONE - Similar Threads - update thunderbird email

2. Importing saved Outlook Express (.dbx) mails to Thunderbird Email Client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing saved Outlook Express (.dbx) mails to Thunderbird Email Client: Win 7 Ultimate. Plenty of ram and 1TB sata hd. 1)...I have saved Outlook Express e-mails in dbx format (literally thousands) (multiple identities) and want to import them into Thunderbird (TB) V 102.8.0...... 2)...I looked in TB in the "import" section/selection and there...
  3. updating email client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    updating email client: hiyaim getting the following error code when updating my yahoo account0x8019019awhat does it mean and how can i fix itthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-email-client/4a7c8754-087a-4e39-9ce6-35e9ee828797
  4. Updated Thunderbird client 78.10.0

in Browsers and Email
    Updated Thunderbird client 78.10.0: [img] Thunderbird — Release Notes (78.10.0) — Thunderbird 177962
  5. Are there some display problems with the Thunderbird 78 email client?

in Browsers and Email
    Are there some display problems with the Thunderbird 78 email client?: Hi all - I upgraded to Thunderbird 78 today and it went smoothly, except that the mail folders are very spartan (no yellow color) and the composition (and message panes) are dark grey with white lettering. Now, I also had changed some color settings in Personaliztion under...
  6. Windows 10 and Thunderbird email client a/c

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 and Thunderbird email client a/c: I have tried to configure a plusnet email account on Mozilla Thunderbird in Windows 10 but it cannot find the email settings so I have been unsuccessful .Any ideas? Plusnet were unable to help. Many thanks if you can help....
  7. New Thunderbird Email Client - 60.6.1

in Browsers and Email
    New Thunderbird Email Client - 60.6.1: New update to Thunderbird - 60.6.1 Security fixes. Release Notes: Thunderbird — Release Notes (60.6.1) — Mozilla 129570
  8. Thunderbird email client 60.3.3 released

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird email client 60.3.3 released: Link to the Mozilla ftp. 32-bit and 64-bit versions available. Directory Listing: /pub/thunderbird/releases/60.3.3/ 123123
  9. New Thunderbird Email Client 60.3.2 Available

in Browsers and Email
    New Thunderbird Email Client 60.3.2 Available: New Thunderbird Release - 60.3.2 Release Notes: Thunderbird — Release Notes (60.3.2) — Mozilla Download: Thunderbird — Software made to make email easier. — Mozilla 122587
  10. New Thunderbird Email Client Released

in Browsers and Email
    New Thunderbird Email Client Released: New Thunderbird Email client 52.7.0 released 03/23/18. Minor bugs and security fixes. [img] 106649