Windows 10: After Windows update touchscreen stopped working

Discus and support After Windows update touchscreen stopped working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This touchscreen had worked well until Windows updated. I did a lot trying to fix it by myself. For example, I checked the pen and touch driver but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Whitney Caldwell, Jun 2, 2019.

1. After Windows update touchscreen stopped working

This touchscreen had worked well until Windows updated. I did a lot trying to fix it by myself. For example, I checked the pen and touch driver but found that they are missing. I also performed all the fixes that I found on the internet but nothing helped. It is HP Pavilion Notebook-15-p117na

:)

Whitney Caldwell, Jun 2, 2019

2. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jun 2, 2019
  3. why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Jun 2, 2019
  4. KFox1921 Win User

After Windows update touchscreen stopped working

Touchscreen Stopped Working

Hi,

I have had my Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga for just over a year. A few weeks ago, the touchscreen stopped responding. After an hour or so of using only the mousepad, the touchscreen started working again, and then it stopped again the next day. The touchscreen briefly
    worked again for a few days afterwards, but has not worked for almost two weeks.

There had been no updates before the touchscreen first stopped working, so I figured that couldn't have been the issue. I checked for updates, and found a couple; after updating, the touchscreen still did not work. I have tried restarting the laptop, updating
    the HID-compliant touch screen driver (no updates found), and reinstalling the driver. Nothing has worked.

I'm not sure if there's anything else I can try. I haven't dropped the laptop or done anything else that might have damaged it, so I'm not sure what the issue might be. Are there any other suggestions that might help me get the touchscreen working again?
    Might this be related to some sort of update problem?

Thanks!

KFox1921, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

After Windows update touchscreen stopped working

1. After Windows update touchscreen stopped working - Similar Threads - update touchscreen stopped

2. HID compliant Touchscreen missing and touchscreen stopped working after a windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID compliant Touchscreen missing and touchscreen stopped working after a windows 11 update: My touch screen HP laptop Pavillion suddenly stopped working in conjuction with a windows 11 update in January 2024. After reading up and doing trouble shooting I discovered that under device manager human interfaces the driver for the touchscreen is missing. I worked with...
  3. HID compliant Touchscreen missing and touchscreen stopped working after a windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID compliant Touchscreen missing and touchscreen stopped working after a windows 11 update: My touch screen HP laptop Pavillion suddenly stopped working in conjuction with a windows 11 update in January 2024. After reading up and doing trouble shooting I discovered that under device manager human interfaces the driver for the touchscreen is missing. I worked with...
  4. touchscreen stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchscreen stopped working: touchscreen stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-stopped-working/e79e9709-a9bd-401e-978b-0a2d52b71174
  5. touchscreen stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touchscreen stopped working: touchscreen stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-stopped-working/e79e9709-a9bd-401e-978b-0a2d52b71174
  6. Touchscreen not working after updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen not working after updates: After installed Windows 10 Pro updates my Touchscreen on my Dell is not working. The drives appear to be the problem, but I cannot find the drivers on Windows Update to fix what the new updates caused. The drives needed are for a Dell Laptop for the N-trig Duosense...
  7. Touchscreen stopped working.

Touchscreen stopped working.: Good afternoon, After a recent upgrade the touchscreen on my XPS13 9360 stopped working. Around the same time the USB icon at the bottom of the screen started flashing when I turn the machine on. The touchscreen does not show up in the HID list. I have updated the driver...
  8. Touchscreen Stopped working with update to windows 10

Touchscreen Stopped working with update to windows 10: When I updated to windows 10, the touchscreen on my Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 stopped working completely. Help! I've looked all over for solutions but still haven't found one that works. Its been months....
  9. Touchscreen stopped working after latest Windows update

Touchscreen stopped working after latest Windows update: Computer Lenovo Flex 4-1470 lap top Model: 80SA0000US Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Updated 6/3/2018 The touchsceen stopped working after the latest Windows 10 update (Version 1803). Device Manager -> Human Interface Devices -> I2C HID Device has the following error:...
  10. Touchscreen stop working after last Windows 10 update

Touchscreen stop working after last Windows 10 update: I have a Samsung All-In-One Computer Model: DP700A7D updated to Window 10 no problems. But after last update my touchscreen has stop working and the icon in taskbar is not showing up. Help! 18843

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touchscreen problem 1903 win10

2. laptop touchscreen stopped working after update

3. touch screen not working after windows 1903 update

4. touch screen yoga after update 1903,
  5. windows 10 1903 touchscreen driver name,
  6. lenovo aio 510-23asr touchscreen stopped working after windows 10 upgrade to version 1903