Windows 10: after windows update Wi-Fi not working with fastboot. if I restart pc it works again, how...

Discus and support after windows update Wi-Fi not working with fastboot. if I restart pc it works again, how... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after windows update Wi-Fi not working with fastboot. if I restart pc it works again, how to fix this?? build 2004, i even uninstall the driver and do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by akalanka sakalasooriya, Jun 20, 2020.

1. after windows update Wi-Fi not working with fastboot. if I restart pc it works again, how...

after windows update Wi-Fi not working with fastboot. if I restart pc it works again, how to fix this??
    build 2004, i even uninstall the driver and do a restart but didn't fix it

after windows update Wi-Fi not working with fastboot. if I restart pc it works again, how... 6a871263-cb95-40f3-8b88-455260fe7a6b?upload=true.png

:)

akalanka sakalasooriya, Jun 20, 2020

2. wi fi not working on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Wi-fi not working

I have updated my Sony Vaio SVE15113ENW model to windows 10 .

but after updation I am not able to turn my Wi-Fi on , Airplane mode is working properly but WI-FI mode is not working.

Please suggest what do to do in to it to fix it??

Rajankumar30, Jun 20, 2020
  4. after windows update Wi-Fi not working with fastboot. if I restart pc it works again, how...

Wi-Fi Adapter Not Working after Updating/Restarting Windows 10

My wi-fi adapter was working just fine and then after restarting my Surface Pro 3 it stopped working.

The wi-fi adapter appears on the device list as disabled. I tried enabling it, deleting it and none of it will get it to work again.

Would appreciate any help. Thank you.

ChristinaLuna, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

after windows update Wi-Fi not working with fastboot. if I restart pc it works again, how...

1. after windows update Wi-Fi not working with fastboot. if I restart pc it works again, how... - Similar Threads - update working fastboot

2. Wi-Fi not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi not working: I need help. I did windows recovery last week on my laptop because I was having boot problems and blue screen issues. I was able to get my laptop working and set up, but my Wi-Fi is not working, when I first turn on my laptop it’ll work but as soon as I try to get on chrome...
  3. Wi-Fi not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi not working: I need help. I did windows recovery last week on my laptop because I was having boot problems and blue screen issues. I was able to get my laptop working and set up, but my Wi-Fi is not working, when I first turn on my laptop it’ll work but as soon as I try to get on chrome...
  4. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi-Fi and Bluetooth not working: I am a Windows 10 user. On my Acer Swift 3 the network card "Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201" provides both Wi-Fi connection and integrated Bluetooth. My computer is 6 months old and everything worked well until 2 weeks ago, when Bluetooth and integrated Wi-Fi card both disappeared from...
  5. Wi-Fi is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi is not working: I have the following problem, wi-fi isworking well but after a whilethe pop-up says "No internet connection". I disconnect wi-fithen connect it again and it starts working, butthe issue reoccurs again. I have to keep switching off and on wi-fi to make it work. It is really...
  6. Wi-Fi connection stopped working after Windows update insecure

Wi-Fi connection stopped working after Windows update insecure: Hi, I haven't been able to use my Wi-Fi connection with my Windows 10 PC at home in a normal way throughout the last few weeks, the problem started right after a Windows update at the beginning of June. Windows tells me that it is able to establish a secure internet...
  7. WI-FI Hotspot not working

WI-FI Hotspot not working: i apologize for the errors that i will make first. So, i have a big problem with my hotspot, i can activate it of course, but i can't connect my phone, it stays blocked when it has to pick the ip adress. So i tried first to know if the problem was my phone, but nobody else...
  8. Wi-fi not working

Wi-fi not working: Hi All, Windows 10 build 1803 on Dell XPS 8390. Since late i have an annoying issue where the PC does not connect to internet. When it boot up there's no internet and the wi-fi icon on the tray says something in the lines of "limited or no internet" Even after trying to...
  9. Bluetooth and Wi-fi not working

Bluetooth and Wi-fi not working: Split from this thread. Hi, I am using a connex primebook and I'm experiencing the above problems and sound is not working either. I tried all of the above approaches and nothing works. Any help?...
  10. Wi-Fi Sense not working?

Wi-Fi Sense not working?: Has anybody successfully used Wi-Fi Sense? I'm trying to share my network with a friend of mine. I'm using Windows 10, he's using Windows Phone 8.1. We both have Wi-Fi Sense enabled, we have each other as a contact on Skype & Outlook. I shared the network with all my contacts...