Windows 10: after Windows updates were interrupted my Acer AspireA315-21 wont boot past the logo screen

Discus and support after Windows updates were interrupted my Acer AspireA315-21 wont boot past the logo screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Widows 10 Home 1903 OS Build 18362.175 installed 3/21/2019 Acer Aspire A315-21 AMD A4 9120 RADEON, R3 4COM 2C+2G 2.20 GHz 8GB processor 64... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BillyLovelace Jr, Jul 23, 2019.

1. after Windows updates were interrupted my Acer AspireA315-21 wont boot past the logo screen

Widows 10 Home 1903

OS Build 18362.175

installed 3/21/2019

Acer Aspire A315-21

AMD A4 9120 RADEON, R3 4COM 2C+2G 2.20 GHz

8GB processor

64 bit x64 base

after Windows updates were interrupted by WiFi outage my Acer AspireA315-21 wont boot past the logo screen already tried Alt+F10 and power up F2 setting Bios Boot up to Default still when it restarts stops at logo screen no keyboard or pointer control

except Ctrl+ Alt +Del still functions (weird)

Any suggestions on how to fix this issue from you great-minds ? after Windows updates were interrupted my Acer AspireA315-21 wont boot past the logo screen :)

:)

BillyLovelace Jr, Jul 23, 2019
  2. Offended Win User

Laptop won't go past acer screen after interrupting system restore

after Windows updates were interrupted my Acer AspireA315-21 wont boot past the logo screen [​IMG]

So I just got my laptop to work. No idea what I did but apparently I succeeded to do a reinstall of Windows 10. The weird thing is tho whenever booting the laptop I come to this screen. I just choose the first option since it works just fine. Is these options normal?

Offended, Jul 23, 2019
  3. TrixiEvol Win User
    Acer Aspire 3 only showing logo screen after updates were interrupted

Windows was updating my Acer laptop when the connection was interrupted now all it shows is the logo screen won't go past that point . Has no keyboard or pointer functions Alt+F10 doesn't work . What do I do ?

after Windows updates were interrupted my Acer AspireA315-21 wont boot past the logo screen e37cf38f-4070-4422-8f79-8ab0ed499271?upload=true.jpg

TrixiEvol, Jul 23, 2019
  4. after Windows updates were interrupted my Acer AspireA315-21 wont boot past the logo screen

Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

after Windows updates were interrupted my Acer AspireA315-21 wont boot past the logo screen

1. after Windows updates were interrupted my Acer AspireA315-21 wont boot past the logo screen - Similar Threads - updates were interrupted

2. PC wont boot past windows logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC wont boot past windows logo: As stated in the title, my pc wont boot up past the windows logo, it simply stays lit black, I’ve tried waiting up to 20 minutes just to see if it would boot. I can boot it into safe mode though advanced repair wasn’t working. I know that the boot is failing though as my...
  3. PC wont boot past windows logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC wont boot past windows logo: As stated in the title, my pc wont boot up past the windows logo, it simply stays lit black, I’ve tried waiting up to 20 minutes just to see if it would boot. I can boot it into safe mode though advanced repair wasn’t working. I know that the boot is failing though as my...
  4. PC wont boot past windows logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer wont boot past win 10 logo.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer wont boot past win 10 logo.: Computer wont boot past win 10 logo. The dots don't appear. On rebooting immediately win 10 loads properly. If I wait more than 1/2 minute the same occurs. I believe it is a compatability problem between Win 10 and motherboard. Does anyone agree with this and has anyone found...
  6. PC wont boot past logo, stays on with black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC wont boot past logo, stays on with black screen: My friend's computer won't boot past the windows logo, he can only go into the BIOS, other than that the pc stays on with a black screen. Would it be possible to find and download an official Windows 10 recovery image to load from a USB? This way we could try to repair the...
  7. Windows updates were interrupted by WiFi outage my Acer Aspire A315-21 wont boot past the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates were interrupted by WiFi outage my Acer Aspire A315-21 wont boot past the...: Widows 10 Home 1903 OS Build 18362.175 installed 3/21/2019 Acer Aspire A315-21 AMD A4 9120 RADEON, R3 4COM 2C+2G 2.20 GHz 8GB processor 64 bit x64 base After Windows updates were interrupted by WiFi outage my Acer Aspire A315-21 wont boot past the logo screen...
  8. Acer Aspire 3 only showing logo screen after updates were interrupted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer Aspire 3 only showing logo screen after updates were interrupted: Windows was updating my Acer laptop when the connection was interrupted now all it shows is the logo screen won't go past that point . Has no keyboard or pointer functions Alt+F10 doesn't work . What do I do ? [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows wont boot up after device update interrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows wont boot up after device update interrupted: Hi. So device update was running and it was interrupted. And my touchpad n touchscreen stopped working. I went device manager. 3 devices had yellow warning mark. So i tried to update it and it kept loading with no end. So i thought nothing much. The next morning/after i...
  10. Laptop won't go past acer screen after interrupting system restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Laptop won't go past acer screen after interrupting system restore: Hello. So I have an Acer Aspire V3-771 with Windows 10 that I've owned for around 3 years. Yesterday I decided to do a system restore (delete all files, settings and programs) due to some problems I was having. The system restore failed and sent me to "Safe Mode" (the blue...