Windows 10: After Windows upgrade, Bluetooth and LAN are disabled

Discus and support After Windows upgrade, Bluetooth and LAN are disabled in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I upgraded Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. I used to use Bluetooth and had active Local Area Network port to plug in my internet cable. However... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bianca Castro1, Apr 25, 2019.

1. After Windows upgrade, Bluetooth and LAN are disabled

I upgraded Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. I used to use Bluetooth and had active Local Area Network port to plug in my internet cable. However after the upgrade, I lost Bluetooth connections. I cannot find it in Settings or the Action Center pins.​

The system requires me to keep activating the LAN port driver from the Device Manager ''update driver by search in computer''​

:)

Bianca Castro1, Apr 25, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Apr 25, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Apr 25, 2019
  4. zaxiez Win User

After Windows upgrade, Bluetooth and LAN are disabled

Windows Upgrade Disabled Bluetooth and LAN.

I used to use Windows 7 Ultimate but upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Back then I used to have Bluetooth capability and always active Local Area Network port when I plug internet cable. BUT nowadays I do not have Bluetooth connections at all, in Settings or
    the Action Center pins. No other BT software even re-enables it on. Then the LAN port driver need to always be activated from Device Manager (via ''update driver by search in computer''). Then there is the SIM card support for your Cellular Network in Settings,
    it does not work any more. So, HOW do I fix these three?

zaxiez, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

After Windows upgrade, Bluetooth and LAN are disabled

1. After Windows upgrade, Bluetooth and LAN are disabled - Similar Threads - upgrade Bluetooth LAN

2. Problem LAN Limited No Internet after upgrade windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem LAN Limited No Internet after upgrade windows: Hello, when i upgrade My school PC from windows 7 ultimate edition to windows 8.1 it looks fine. when setup windows..something is missing it says "couldn't connect to internet".LAN internet driver is still normal. or do I have to upgrade to windows 10 to solve the problem?....
  3. Problem LAN Limited No Internet after upgrade windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem LAN Limited No Internet after upgrade windows: Hello, when i upgrade My school PC from windows 7 ultimate edition to windows 8.1 it looks fine. when setup windows..something is missing it says "couldn't connect to internet".LAN internet driver is still normal. or do I have to upgrade to windows 10 to solve the problem?....
  4. Bluetooth vanished after upgrade.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth vanished after upgrade.: Hi, I had updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Home Basic a few months before. Unfortunately, I had to do a clean install as there were several problems with my laptop's old hard disk. Some weeks later, i got all my drivers for Windows Update and thought that it was happy...
  5. Bluetooth vanished after upgrade.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth vanished after upgrade.: Hi, I had updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Home Basic a few months before. Unfortunately, I had to do a clean install as there were several problems with my laptop's old hard disk. Some weeks later, i got all my drivers for Windows Update and thought that it was happy...
  6. upgrade disables bluetooth mouse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade disables bluetooth mouse: There is one upgrade which dsables bluetooth and buggers up my mouse connection. It keeps happening and try as I might I keep letting it install even after cancelling upgrade.....Is there proper solution????...
  7. LAN problem after upgrade to Win10 version 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN problem after upgrade to Win10 version 1903: I have 3 computers in my LAN. Since the last upgrade a month ago, My laptop cannot see or find the desktop PC on the network. I have tried disabling firewalls and manually entering the TCP/IP network addresses on the desktop PC but nothing has worked. Has anyone else...
  8. Wifi + Lan - disable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi + Lan - disable: Hi, How to disable it in policy when I connected to LAN (organization network) the wifi on pc will be disable and when I'm not connected, the wifi will be enable Got this on win10 pc Thanks,...
  9. Windows Upgrade Disabled Bluetooth and LAN.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Upgrade Disabled Bluetooth and LAN.: I used to use Windows 7 Ultimate but upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Back then I used to have Bluetooth capability and always active Local Area Network port when I plug internet cable. BUT nowadays I do not have Bluetooth connections at all, in Settings or the Action Center pins....
  10. LAN issues after upgrade & Homegroup no longer exists

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN issues after upgrade & Homegroup no longer exists: Hello, My office upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 about 3 months ago. Since then we've been having one heckuva time with our networking - we can no longer print to each others' printers, most of us can no longer access shared files, and while we used to have a Homegroup that...