Windows 10: After windows10 update,how can I get Destop PC back to default screen colours Thanks

Discus and support After windows10 update,how can I get Destop PC back to default screen colours Thanks in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was advised that My windows 10 on my desktop required an up date. After update I find that the screen colors are either black of a shade of green... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by binnie58, Oct 5, 2018.

1. binnie58 Win User

After windows10 update,how can I get Destop PC back to default screen colours Thanks

I was advised that My windows 10 on my desktop required an up date.

After update I find that the screen colors are either black of a shade of green no reds at all.How can I get back to Default screen colours please. Thanks

:)

binnie58, Oct 5, 2018

2. How do I reset the colour calibration of my two screens to the default colours?

How do I reset the colour calibration of my two screens to the default colours?

staffordgirl, Oct 5, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Allan Mej Win User

After windows10 update,how can I get Destop PC back to default screen colours Thanks

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

1. After windows10 update,how can I get Destop PC back to default screen colours Thanks - Similar Threads - windows10 update Destop

2. Getting back to Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting back to Windows10: I recently FactoryReset my laptop and it has taken me back to Windows7! Is there anyway I can get it back to windows10 like before without buying?I only use my laptop for gaming so I am not interested in buying a whole new laptop....
  3. Getting back to Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting back to Windows10: I recently FactoryReset my laptop and it has taken me back to Windows7! Is there anyway I can get it back to windows10 like before without buying?I only use my laptop for gaming so I am not interested in buying a whole new laptop....
  4. Getting back to Windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I get back to Default WinDbg Font?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get back to Default WinDbg Font?: I changed my WinDbg font in fonts option and now am not able to revert back as the default font has no name . I tried to delete all workspaces and also tried to uninstall and install WinDbg again But am not able to revert back to default WinDbg font which has no name as...
  6. .how can i get back it ????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .how can i get back it ????: i lost my power point file when i tried to change its folder to another and i chosen skip after it was disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-back-it/2850b162-dd65-440c-84c2-bf4622216d7c
  7. Why are windows10 display colours defaulted to 8bit RGB??

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Why are windows10 display colours defaulted to 8bit RGB??: I've noted that the windows10 advanced display colour depth is defaulted to 8bit RGB, even when a) the display specs are much greater; and b) the related graphics adapter is set for 32bit colours. See screenshot attached of the display and graphics adapter settings. Posts on...
  8. how can i take a picture of my pc screen?thank you...

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i take a picture of my pc screen?thank you...: how to take a picture from the screen of my pc...thank you... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-take-a-picture-of-my-pc-screenthank-you/ed8d0b78-6029-4a2a-b09e-7f076f17e9d6
  9. After windows10 update,how can I get Destop PC back to default screen colours Thanks

in Windows 10 Customization
    After windows10 update,how can I get Destop PC back to default screen colours Thanks: I was advised that My windows 10 on my desktop required an up date. After update I find that the screen colors are either black of a shade of green no reds at all.How can I get back to Default screen colours please. Thanks...
  10. How can I get my folders back after Desktop updating?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I get my folders back after Desktop updating?: Hi everybody! I use Windows 10 and yesterday my system automatically updated my old desktop to a new one and now I have this so called "Start Menu 8 v 4" (at least that's how it's called, i don't know). I lost all the folders I used to have on my desktop. I found them somehow...