Discus and support AFTER XFINITY MODEM UPDATE REPLACEMENT PRINTER IS OFFLINE in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I connected a new Xfinity modem and now my Officejet Pro 6968 printer is offline. How do I get it back on line. I have run trouble shooter etc to no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KennethSpence1, Mar 3, 2020.

I connected a new Xfinity modem and now my Officejet Pro 6968 printer is offline. How do I get it back on line. I have run trouble shooter etc to no avail.

Thanks,

Ken

:)

KennethSpence1, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Zaki_j Win User

Printer keeps going offline when windows 10 updates

Hi Graham,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your printer shows offline.

• When you say “Printer keeps going offline when windows 10 updates” do you mean that the printer goes offline after installing updates?

I suggest you to follow the below given methods and see if that helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you try
    changing the printer’s status from “offline” to “online”
    and check if it resolves the issue.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would have you download and run the HP Scan doctor from the manufacturers website. Refer to the article and follow the suggestion on
    Resolving Printer Offline problem using the HP Print and Scan Doctor.

Method 3:

If the issue persists, I suggest you refer to the article
    Troubleshooting offline printer problems
    and perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned and see if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Mar 3, 2020
  3. bodosko Win User
    Wireless modem router plus printer port ?

Hello guys.

Does it exist? A Wireless ADSL modem router with printer port all-in-one ?
    If not, what is the best option to buy?
    All 3 separated? Or Wireless router with printer server and a modem?

I would like an adsl modem suggestion that its very solid and doesnt freeze. Because I have a Dlink-500B and this thing freezes a lot.

And if you know any website that is specialized in modems please let me know.

Thank you.

bodosko, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Compumind Win User

Cable Modem/router + Personal router

It happens. You're welcome. *Smile

Compumind, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

1. AFTER XFINITY MODEM UPDATE REPLACEMENT PRINTER IS OFFLINE - Similar Threads - XFINITY MODEM UPDATE

2. Home network not 100% after replacing xfinity gateway modem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home network not 100% after replacing xfinity gateway modem: I am having a home networking connection problem. My network consists of 2 desktops and 2 laptops. One desktop is running Windows 11, one desktop is running windows 10, one laptop is running windows 10 and the other laptop is running windows 7. I'll define a ‘yes...
  3. Home network not 100% after replacing xfinity gateway modem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home network not 100% after replacing xfinity gateway modem: I am having a home networking connection problem. My network consists of 2 desktops and 2 laptops. One desktop is running Windows 11, one desktop is running windows 10, one laptop is running windows 10 and the other laptop is running windows 7. I'll define a ‘yes...
  4. Home network not 100% after replacing xfinity gateway modem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi Connection using Xfinity modem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Connection using Xfinity modem: Having problem connecting or holding wireless connection. Some devices like TV have a wireless connection. Others like windows laptop or kindle can't get a connection. Error message on Kindle is --authentication problem. Problems started when wifi could not connect to android...
  6. Wifi Connection using Xfinity modem

Wifi Connection using Xfinity modem: Having problem connecting or holding wireless connection. Some devices like TV have a wireless connection. Others like windows laptop or kindle can't get a connection. Error message on Kindle is --authentication problem. Problems started when wifi could not connect to android...
  7. Printer offline since modem was changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer offline since modem was changed: My printer has gone offline and I tried turning off and on, restarting spooler, taking it off and putting it back. Can't get it back n line since I got a new modem from my ISP...
  8. Printer offline since modem was changed

Printer offline since modem was changed: My printer has gone offline and I tried turning off and on, restarting spooler, taking it off and putting it back. Can't get it back n line since I got a new modem from my ISP...
  9. Xfinity modem keeps disconnecting and restarting

Xfinity modem keeps disconnecting and restarting: Hi, Good Evening for some reason my dad's internet has been disconnecting on my HP envy X360 and a Dell desktop PC it's been doing this for the past weeks, and its already driving me up to the wall making me more infuriated with this issue I haven't been able to update my...
  10. Xfinity modem keeps disconnecting and restarting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xfinity modem keeps disconnecting and restarting: Hi, Good Evening for some reason my dad's internet has been disconnecting on my HP envy X360 and a Dell desktop PC it's been doing this for the past weeks, and its already driving me up to the wall making me more infuriated with this issue I haven't been able to update my...