Windows 10: Afterglow Universal Wireless Gaming Headset Xbox Dongle is set as "unspecified device" as...

Discus and support Afterglow Universal Wireless Gaming Headset Xbox Dongle is set as "unspecified device" as... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have had my Afterglow Universal Wireless Gaming Headset Xbox Dongle paired with my PC and working completely fine and one day out of the blue they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StoopVital, May 17, 2019.

1. Afterglow Universal Wireless Gaming Headset Xbox Dongle is set as "unspecified device" as...

I have had my Afterglow Universal Wireless Gaming Headset Xbox Dongle paired with my PC and working completely fine and one day out of the blue they disconnected. I have tried restarting the computer many times installing and reinstalling the device and updating the drivers but nothing helps and i cant get audio. I plug in my dongle into a USB and it appears as a device and it appears on the sound manager and set as default device but as soon as I turn on my headset and it pairs with the dongle it goes to the "unspecified device" window in the printers and devices and it doesn't appear in the sound tab and its not a selectable play back option anymore. Any help? I'm running Windows 10

:)

StoopVital, May 17, 2019
  2. N3RDGASAM Win User

afterglow headset doesn't connect!!!

i have the usb in the port and when i go to turn on the wireless headset it beeps on. While it's beeping on im looking at the
    Bluetooth and Other Devices screen in my computer settings. Before the headset turns on the "Afterglow universal wireless gaming headset" device is under the
    Audio section on that page, then the headset turns on it moves down to
    Other Devices section. When that happens i cant hear anything from the headset and my sound goes back to the built in speakers on the computer.

N3RDGASAM, May 17, 2019
  3. Afterglow AG 9+ headset not working on Xbox One after using on PC.

Hi,

A compatibility issue is one of the possible reasons why your Afterglow AG 9+ headset is no longer working on your Xbox One after using it on your computer. To help you with this concern, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on
    the link below.

Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact our Xbox Chat Support for further troubleshooting steps for both controller and Xbox One console. To proceed, kindly click this

link

For additional troubleshooting steps, we recommend that you keep on contacting the Afterglow AG 9+ manufacturer.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us back.

Wilfred Mac, May 17, 2019
  4. Afterglow Universal Wireless Gaming Headset Xbox Dongle is set as "unspecified device" as...

AfterGlow wireless headset not working

thank you for helping

The Afterglow headset is recognized, and after troubleshooting it couldn't find the problem. also I don't have a charm menu.

dinoboy6430, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Afterglow Universal Wireless Gaming Headset Xbox Dongle is set as "unspecified device" as...

1. Afterglow Universal Wireless Gaming Headset Xbox Dongle is set as "unspecified device" as... - Similar Threads - Afterglow Universal Wireless

2. Xbox Wireless Headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Headset: So recently I bought the xbox wireless headset and everytime i use like my microphone in a game or discord i cant hear what sounds are coming from where and it is really annoying and i really need help fixing....
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Headset: So recently I bought the xbox wireless headset and everytime i use like my microphone in a game or discord i cant hear what sounds are coming from where and it is really annoying and i really need help fixing....
  4. Xbox wireless headset on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless headset on pc: Hi all, will the xbox wireless headset connect to the xbox wireless apter for windows 10 work for comms and audio? from what Ive seen its only for controllers and wondering if ill be able to use the headset on my desktop. Thanks!...
  5. Xbox wireless headset on pc

Xbox wireless headset on pc: Hi all, will the xbox wireless headset connect to the xbox wireless apter for windows 10 work for comms and audio? from what Ive seen its only for controllers and wondering if ill be able to use the headset on my desktop. Thanks!...
  6. Xbox wireless headset on pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. xbox wireless headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox wireless headset: so i have the xbox wireless headset and when i use it on my pc i have to use handsfree audio and mic to talk and hear but the audio quality is awful and if i try use stereo the sound completely cuts off when im using the microphone and can only hear games and talk with the...
  8. xbox wireless headset

xbox wireless headset: so i have the xbox wireless headset and when i use it on my pc i have to use handsfree audio and mic to talk and hear but the audio quality is awful and if i try use stereo the sound completely cuts off when im using the microphone and can only hear games and talk with the...
  9. xbox wireless dongle & xbox controller randomly disconnect

xbox wireless dongle & xbox controller randomly disconnect: hi i'm using official xbox wireless dongle since many months : https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/p/adaptateur-sans-fil-xbox-pour-windows10/91DQRB97L130/1V59 with my xbox one controller custom design microsoft on Windows 10 1909 I have random disconnection during game,...
  10. afterglow headset doesn't connect!!!

afterglow headset doesn't connect!!!: i have the usb in the port and when i go to turn on the wireless headset it beeps on. While it's beeping on im looking at the Bluetooth and Other Devices screen in my computer settings. Before the headset turns on the "Afterglow universal wireless gaming headset" device is...