Windows 10: Again...Microsoft Store keeps updating the same apps

Discus and support Again...Microsoft Store keeps updating the same apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've read about this issue before and, so far, none of the suggestions have really worked. Microsoft Store seems to want to repeatedly update 18-25... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by afternoonSun, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Again...Microsoft Store keeps updating the same apps

I've read about this issue before and, so far, none of the suggestions have really worked.

Microsoft Store seems to want to repeatedly update 18-25 apps. I've tried resetting the app with wsreset.exe and also in settings. It works initially but then after some time goes back to updating the same apps. I've reset microsoft store many times and then restarted after. It hasn't worked. The "CurrentVersion" file is also at 6.3. I've tried troubleshooting "Window Store Apps" but it didn't seem to detect a problem except that it says i'm not signed in to my microsoft account, which I find weird because I've used troubleshooter for this twice and in both times I was sure I was signed in.

I have just recently updated to Windows 10 version 1909. I thought the update would solve it, but no the problem is still there. Anyway I just decided to post here already despite the many questions already posted on this issue. I can't keep doing the same things again and again knowing they won't work.

I've paused automatic updates, but I'm worried I might miss any actually important updates because I cant differentiate between what's important and what's...superfluous.

Thanks.

:)

afternoonSun, Jun 11, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 11, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Jan Del Win User

Again...Microsoft Store keeps updating the same apps

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Again...Microsoft Store keeps updating the same apps

1. Again...Microsoft Store keeps updating the same apps - Similar Threads - Again Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft store apps keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store apps keep crashing: when few microsoft store apps are run [snipping tool, windows terminal, photos], the app crashes as soon as they are ran.im currently running the latest stable release of windows 11 and the apps mentioned are up to date.This happens daily and sometimes a refresh fixes it but...
  3. Microsoft store apps keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store apps keep crashing: when few microsoft store apps are run [snipping tool, windows terminal, photos], the app crashes as soon as they are ran.im currently running the latest stable release of windows 11 and the apps mentioned are up to date.This happens daily and sometimes a refresh fixes it but...
  4. Microsoft Store keeps updating recently updated apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store keeps updating recently updated apps.: Microsoft Store seems to want to repeatedly update recently updated apps. Sometimes it's only is a few and other times it's a lot. After everything is updated, they show the apps last being updated in the last few days rather than a few seconds or minutes ago. I am running a...
  5. Microsoft Store keeps updating recently updated apps.

Microsoft Store keeps updating recently updated apps.: Microsoft Store seems to want to repeatedly update recently updated apps. Sometimes it's only is a few and other times it's a lot. After everything is updated, they show the apps last being updated in the last few days rather than a few seconds or minutes ago. I am running a...
  6. Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.: Hello Microsoft Community,About two weeks ago, I installed windows 11. After the install, Microsoft Store would keep trying to update "Paint 3d" and "Microsoft to do". When this "update" occurred, the app versions wouldn't change at all, neither did the "Modified" date. No...
  7. Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.

Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.: Hello Microsoft Community,About two weeks ago, I installed windows 11. After the install, Microsoft Store would keep trying to update "Paint 3d" and "Microsoft to do". When this "update" occurred, the app versions wouldn't change at all, neither did the "Modified" date. No...
  8. Microsoft Store keeps updating the same apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store keeps updating the same apps in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The built-in Microsoft Store is a marketplace for downloading apps. The Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 helps you download or update your apps. But at the time it may not work properly due to a damaged Windows Store Cache. [...] This post Microsoft Store...
  9. Microsoft store at it again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store at it again: I've been trying to install State of Decay 2 on my Pc, and in the past it worked, and installing the game isn't the problem, but every time I install it, it'll say this app needs an update. Then it will get about 70% through and say "installing" but nothing happens I have...
  10. store apps keep updating same runtime file

store apps keep updating same runtime file: When I go to the store and update my apps it also downloads and installs Microsoft Native runtime pack 1.123101.0. It keeps doing this every time and always the same file. Anyone know of a solution to this Thanks 21396