Windows 10: Again new update and again explorer not responding

Discus and support Again new update and again explorer not responding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As title says again explorer not responding after updating and all i get is black screen. Tried running SFC/SCANNOW It found corrupted files and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sandijs Bartušs, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Again new update and again explorer not responding

As title says again explorer not responding after updating and all i get is black screen.

Tried running SFC/SCANNOW

It found corrupted files and fixed them, but it didn't fix anything.

:)

Sandijs Bartušs, Oct 25, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Again new update and again explorer not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Error: "Internet Explorer is not responding" and "Website not responding" while accessing the browser on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response and information.

As Windows 10 as Microsoft Edge in-built browser, I suggest you to try that browser and check if this issue persists.

For the issues with Internet Explorer try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to turn off and on Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R, type Control Panel
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer, click on Ok.
    • Restart the computer and repeat the same as above to place a check mark on Internet Explorer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Again new update and again explorer not responding

File explorer not responding

Hi Sue,

After an update, your PC can sometimes cause software conflicts. We would like to know more about the File Explorer not responding. Please provide answers to the questions:

• Can you please tell us if this update was a regular security update or the Fall Creators update?
    • When you saw a dialog box, did you see a particular error message? If yes please send a screenshot.
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps to resolve the concern?

We'll wait for you response to our queries.

Robert Caw, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Again new update and again explorer not responding

1. Again new update and again explorer not responding - Similar Threads - Again update again

2. File Explorer isn't responding again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer isn't responding again: I've brought up this concern before:File explorer was working alright yesterday, now it isn't. Whenever I right-click/double-click any file in my File Explorer, the app freezes. I've already tried running clean boot procedure which worked last time, however now it doesn't...
  3. File Explorer isn't responding again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer isn't responding again: I've brought up this concern before:File explorer was working alright yesterday, now it isn't. Whenever I right-click/double-click any file in my File Explorer, the app freezes. I've already tried running clean boot procedure which worked last time, however now it doesn't...
  4. File Explorer isn't responding again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Updating my laptop again and again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating my laptop again and again.: specifications Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM :4.00 GB 3.88 GB usable System type :64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition : Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion : 21H2Experience : Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  6. Updating my laptop again and again.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating my laptop again and again.: specifications Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM :4.00 GB 3.88 GB usable System type :64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition : Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion : 21H2Experience : Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  7. Updating my laptop again and again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. File Explorer Crashing again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer Crashing again and again: Hello, My File Explorer is crashing again and again, even after restarting the computer. I even switched off my laptop completely and started again... Still the problem couldn't get solved and file explorer is crashing again. So Kindly help me with this issue....
  9. Windows Update fails again - and again, and again, etc!!

Windows Update fails again - and again, and again, etc!!: My desktop is running Windows 10 Pro version 1709 build 16299.371. After many months and dozens of attempts, the Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1803 ALWAYS FAILS. In the process of failing it usually leaves the computer at least hung, and often unusable/unbootable....
  10. Windows update downloading update again and again.

Windows update downloading update again and again.: I downloaded an update called 19H1; it downloaded 70% and then I turned my PC off, when I started my PC today, the update didn't start from 70% but from 0%, any fix??? it happened like four times. Do anyone has this problem...???...