Windows 10: Again your update scrambles my tablet!

Discus and support Again your update scrambles my tablet! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Again it happened! In October an update caused my tablet to not be a tablet: no touch, sound, battery, graphics display, glitching. Took over 4 hours... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by michelle2006, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Again your update scrambles my tablet!

Again it happened! In October an update caused my tablet to not be a tablet: no touch, sound, battery, graphics display, glitching. Took over 4 hours to track down and fix. This past Friday you forced a new update. It did the same thing to my tablet, but worse. Instead of greying out the drivers it screwed, it erased them, so no rolling back. Had to recover my tablet just to get it to work again. Do you all hate Intel so much that you keep repeating the same stupidity? If you don't fix this in 10 days, I will have this problem again! DO NOT PLAY THE BLAME GAME ON THE MANUFACTURERS, FIX IT, AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME1

:)

michelle2006, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Tablet mode not working since Windows 10 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed,I would like you to answer the following questions:

• Could you please tell me if tablet mode is enabled?
    • Could you please explain when you say "NOT A SINGLE ONE of my apps are to be found anywhere"?
    I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

If tablet mode is not enabled,I suggest you to enable it by performing the following steps:

• Click or tap the Start button
    • Open the Settings application
    • Click or tap on "System"
    • In the pane on the left of the screen scroll all the way to the bottom until you see "Tablet Mode"
    • Ensure the toggle is set to either on or off to your preference.

Method 2

I suggest you to Follow the below steps to Run the System maintenance Troubleshooter:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on System maintenance .
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 3

The glitch issue might occur due to some corruption in the display drivers.So,I recommend you to update the display adapter and check.

Please refer the article below:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Again your update scrambles my tablet!

Windows !0 tablet keyboard issue

Hi Philip,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the tablet mode is enabled.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type setting in the search area in the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select on System option.

• Select Tablet mode in the left panel of system Windows.

• Toggle off the tablet mode.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Again your update scrambles my tablet!

1. Again your update scrambles my tablet! - Similar Threads - Again update scrambles

2. Scrambled files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scrambled files.: Downloaded files and instead of instructions and pictures I am getting what looks like the coded version. Is there anyway to change back to original file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrambled-files/4f4aff39-e0f2-429f-8f84-ba7c319825a6
  3. Updating my laptop again and again.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating my laptop again and again.: specifications Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM :4.00 GB 3.88 GB usable System type :64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition : Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion : 21H2Experience : Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  4. Updating my laptop again and again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating my laptop again and again.: specifications Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM :4.00 GB 3.88 GB usable System type :64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition : Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion : 21H2Experience : Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  5. Scrambled email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scrambled email: see a lot of questions about email scramble and no answers. How can I get my messages to be received unscrambled? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrambled-email/05dc75f7-57c7-4c12-bd6a-7719a2918c14
  6. Scrambled Text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scrambled Text: When i download stuff or open txt files or open cmd it closes I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrambled-text/ed95d548-370d-4f56-8802-8ce8cd6662ed
  7. Scrambled Text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scrambled Text: When i download stuff or open txt files or open cmd it closes I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrambled-text/ed95d548-370d-4f56-8802-8ce8cd6662ed
  8. My screen scrambled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen scrambled: My screen is scrambled. Please see the picture. When I move a window, we can see a trace/trail of the windows. The windows also can look like there is a shadow. Why is this happening? FYI, I run a several monitors setup. In the past, I have never experience this...
  9. Windows 10 updates causing problems for my Intel based tablet again!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 updates causing problems for my Intel based tablet again!: This is the second tablet I have had with Intel architecture and software. Almost every other major update or build causes problems for my tablet to where I have to back out of the update or build or reset my tablet. The latest build erased all my Intel drivers, made my...
  10. Scrambled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scrambled: When I print out documents from online, some of the pages are now coming out scrambled. This just started about a week ago. Not sure how to fix it. I didn't change any settings that I know of....