Windows 10: Agatha Christie And Then There Were None PC Game does not display fonts correctly on...

Discus and support Agatha Christie And Then There Were None PC Game does not display fonts correctly on... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to run an old PC Game on Windows 10, but the fonts do not display correctly. Because of the nature of this game and that the fonts are a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Karen Gillian, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Agatha Christie And Then There Were None PC Game does not display fonts correctly on...

I'm trying to run an old PC Game on Windows 10, but the fonts do not display correctly. Because of the nature of this game and that the fonts are a necessary part to be able to read I am trying to find a resolve to this issue. I have tried this game in different compatibility settings, but it still doesn't fix the problem.

:)

Karen Gillian, Jul 27, 2019
  2. 100055 Win User

Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly

Hi people,
    Since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit through an ISO file created by the Media Creation Tool, I noticed a font display problem. The screenshot shows the problem in Microsoft Edge (circled in red). The problem occurs in Internet Explorer and a few apps with browsers in them (like Steam) as well. Could anyone tell me a solution? (Logical) suggestions are appreciated!

Agatha Christie And Then There Were None PC Game does not display fonts correctly on... [​IMG]

100055, Jul 27, 2019
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Bullet Points Don't Display Correctly (Corrupt Font?

Open Character Map and select Symbol next to Font. Does it display correctly?
    Agatha Christie And Then There Were None PC Game does not display fonts correctly on... [​IMG]

4. peeratt Win User

Agatha Christie And Then There Were None PC Game does not display fonts correctly on...

Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly

Yah, Im working on a client's computer that has a similar issue, their fonts look like some funny font and only appears when you use Edge or Internet Explorer and ONLY when using a search engine, any of them. Now if i go to yahoo or msn homepages there isnt font issues. Only when using search engines. Can you verify if this is same with you???

peeratt, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Agatha Christie And Then There Were None PC Game does not display fonts correctly on...

1. Agatha Christie And Then There Were None PC Game does not display fonts correctly on... - Similar Threads - Agatha Christie Were

2. Font Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font Display: How do I get windows to allow the correct graphic display of fonts that are not in its standard library of fonts. The fonts in particular are Balloon Bd BT, Balloon Lt BT, and Balloon XBt BT. The Font selector says "This is a scalable printer font. The screen image may...
  3. Laptop display not displaying game correctly, but external TV does???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop display not displaying game correctly, but external TV does???: Ok so this is a weird one. I have a Dell inspiron running windows 10. I bought this really old game, Pharoah which I really enjoy playing. My problem comes in when I try and play it when my external TV is not connected via HDMI as a display. On the TV it displays fine (other...
  4. Windows Explorer does not correctly display music metadata.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer does not correctly display music metadata.: [ATTACH] If music metadata is too long(more than 26 bytes), Windows Explorer cuts it to 26 bytes and displays it. [ATTACH] foobar2000 displays correctly. Can I fix this? or is this a bug? All music files are in FLAC format....
  5. Display Font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Font: So, I have a very cool set up/theme on my computer, or at least I think its very cool! Ya know, as girly as possible yet not over done with pink glitter or any crap like that, just feminine I guess (lol). So I'm looking to change the DISPLAY font to go along with this theme I...
  6. Display issues and PC Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display issues and PC Games: Hi, The past two days, I have had display issues when I try to play any PC games (MMO's or otherwise). I have checked to ensure I have all my drivers updated on my PC, as well as made sure that my display settings were still the same as they were previously. Everything...
  7. WLM Not displaying font correctly when "reply" is used

in Browsers and Email
    WLM Not displaying font correctly when "reply" is used: Hi I'm using Windows Live Mail and when I select "Reply" the whole email and any part I type shows at about 300% view. This also happens with "Reply all" and "Forward" This just started happening and I have no idea why, I probably changed some setting but have no...
  8. Libreoffice 5.2.2 does not display correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Libreoffice 5.2.2 does not display correctly: I've gone to Open Office suite as i cannot get Libreoffice latest version to display correctly for some reason.The program installs correctly but when i open a application ie Writer,Draw etc the background display shows up as if a net curtain is placed in front of it...but...
  9. Bullet Points Don't Display Correctly (Corrupt Font?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bullet Points Don't Display Correctly (Corrupt Font?: I am sure this has something to do with font files but I can't seem to fix the problem. Bullet Points within Microsoft Office applications are not displaying correctly. I think the best way to show you this is with a screenshot: [img] I have tried to restore default fonts...
  10. Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly: Hi people, Since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit through an ISO file created by the Media Creation Tool, I noticed a font display problem. The screenshot shows the problem in Microsoft Edge (circled in red). The problem occurs in Internet Explorer and a few apps with...