Windows 10: AGCM.CAB - active X control for internet explorer

Discus and support AGCM.CAB - active X control for internet explorer in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi guys. I been reading the thread and i have a problema I need help with an active X control for internet explorer. The file is named acgm.cab, its... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by asalomon, Jul 23, 2020.

1. asalomon Win User

AGCM.CAB - active X control for internet explorer

Hi guys. I been reading the thread and i have a problema

I need help with an active X control for internet explorer.
    The file is named acgm.cab, its a corel active x control for images in a website.

I tried with the install button, tried with DISM, tried with the inf file inside the cab and nothing

Also tried with the I.E security configuration

:)

asalomon, Jul 23, 2020
  2. waddi Win User

Internet Explorer 11 won't accept an Active X Control

I am using Windows 10 with Internet Explorer 11 on a new Dell desktop, but I can't use a money manager because an Active X Control can't be installed. I have read and applied all the usual remedies - the security settings, 64-bit IE, etc, and I have had
    90 minutes of help from experts. Nothing works. Can anyone suggest anything new?

waddi, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Active X

please help, I am currently preparing for GRE exam. I want to take practice test. for this I need internet explorer with active x controls. I already have internet explorer 11. but active x is not activated. I searched Microsoft webite regarding active
    x control to activate and customize it , still active x is not working.....kindly help some suggestion please.

chandruganapathi, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Internet Explorer missing

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

Press Windows Key +R.

Type iexplore and hit enter.

Check if you are able to access Internet Explorer.

Method 2:

I suggest you to run in-built Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Internet Explorer performance
      to run the troubleshooter.
    Please reply us on the status to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. AGCM.CAB - active X control for internet explorer - Similar Threads - AGCM CAB active

2. How to use a CAB file in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to use a CAB file in File Explorer?: Hi, I do get a lot of downloads which are .CAB files, the majority is obviously .ZIP, although I heard .CAB is just like .ZIP, but how do I use a cab file in file explorer? Like how do I extract files from it? I tried to search in the internet for like 30 minutes already, but...
  3. How to use a CAB file in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use a CAB file in File Explorer?: Hi, I do get a lot of downloads which are .CAB files, the majority is obviously .ZIP, although I heard .CAB is just like .ZIP, but how do I use a cab file in file explorer? Like how do I extract files from it? I tried to search in the internet for like 30 minutes already, but...
  4. How to use a CAB file in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. X Box Seris X controller driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    X Box Seris X controller driver: I just finished uninstalling about 11 X box seris x hidden device drivers. What does it do reinstall the driver every time I unplug it and then just leave the others on your system eating resources. Thats not all any time you unhook something it reinstalls the driver and...
  6. active x

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    active x: Should i allow active x to be used on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-x/2708df35-7630-4ded-b4f9-d3a598d56b24
  7. Windows10Pro Group Policy and Internet Explorer Controls Win7 Network Internet Controls

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows10Pro Group Policy and Internet Explorer Controls Win7 Network Internet Controls: I made changes in the group policy security for Internet Explorer Security settings and Internet and Intranet settings related to the level of security making all the 4 tabsinternet intranet trusted site and restricted sites most secure. Latter when I went back into edit...
  8. Active X

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Active X: I am trying to setup a Mydlink system which require downloading Active X, I get a message "This app has been blocked for your protection. An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information, contact the administrator. Unknown program". Mydlink tech...
  9. Active X

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Active X: Active X can not create object https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-x/021bcd11-b312-4b3c-b7ab-d94e0d1affc2"
  10. Active X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active X: How can I delete Active X? What value is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-x/8910b5f5-bfe2-4f03-888e-8f5c5abf88c8