Windows 10: Age of Empires 2 DE will not launch. Goes to Microsoft Store screen opens up on a ‘Gaming...

Discus and support Age of Empires 2 DE will not launch. Goes to Microsoft Store screen opens up on a ‘Gaming... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My Age of Empires I, II and II: Definitive Editions will not launch or reinstall. All 3 games plus purchased add on campaigns have worked well in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kindnurse, Jul 2, 2021.

1. kindnurse Win User

Age of Empires 2 DE will not launch. Goes to Microsoft Store screen opens up on a ‘Gaming...

Hi, My Age of Empires I, II and II: Definitive Editions will not launch or reinstall. All 3 games plus purchased add on campaigns have worked well in the past. Under 'lock down' AoE has become an indispensable past time. When I try to launch them a Microsoft Store screen opens up on a ‘Gaming Services This product is installed’ page and I can go no further. I am desperate. I have paid Microsoft Store directly for all three games but they will not perform. Please help me. Best wishes

:)

kindnurse, Jul 2, 2021

2. Age Empires Definitive Edition won't launch

Thank you for keeping us updated. To continue troubleshooting your concern, we suggest that you download any free app from Windows Store and try launching the game again. We would also like to know if the same issue occurs when you are using a different
    account to launch the game. If another account is able to launch the game, sign in to your account again and launch the game on Windows Store by following the steps below:

• Open the Windows Store and click on the profile icon.
    • Go to the Library or My Library and launch the game there.

If the issue persists, check the antivirus settings on your PC if the game is blocked.

If the game is not blocked or is already added to the whitelist section of your antivirus software, you may contact

Age of Empires Support
    or post your concern on the
    Age of Empires community page
    for additional support and information about the issue.

Let us know if you have any other questions and concerns.

Loraine Mon, Jul 2, 2021
  3. AGE OF EMPIRES 2

Age of Empires and Age of Empires 2 do not work properly with Windows 10, but Age of Empires 2 HD and Age of Empires III is available on Steam

I have all of Microsoft's available remastered games in Steam

HARDCORE GAMES™, Jul 2, 2021
  4. Age of Empires 2 DE will not launch. Goes to Microsoft Store screen opens up on a ‘Gaming...

AGE OF EMPIRES 2

If any game doesn't work on Windows 10 even with compatibility setting, then make sure report it using
    Feedback Hub app.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

Age of Empires 2 DE will not launch. Goes to Microsoft Store screen opens up on a ‘Gaming...

1. Age of Empires 2 DE will not launch. Goes to Microsoft Store screen opens up on a ‘Gaming... - Similar Threads - Age Empires launch

2. Age of Empire 2 de unable to load saved game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empire 2 de unable to load saved game: In single player campaigns, Asian Campaigns - Prithviraj - any of the campaigns under this directory, I can saved any of the campaigns but when I tried load the same campaigns, the 'Load Game' button is greyed out instead of red colour. Hence unable to load the saved games....
  3. Age of Empire 2 de unable to load saved game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Age of Empire 2 de unable to load saved game: In single player campaigns, Asian Campaigns - Prithviraj - any of the campaigns under this directory, I can saved any of the campaigns but when I tried load the same campaigns, the 'Load Game' button is greyed out instead of red colour. Hence unable to load the saved games....
  4. problème de porte age of empire 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    problème de porte age of empire 2: Bonjour, Cela fait plusieurs mois que je joue à ce jeu et nous avons remarquer mes amis et moi que quand nous jouons nous avons un bug de porte. Les portes restent ouvertes en permanences sans que rien ne les empêchent de se fermer et même quand nous cliquons sur le...
  5. Age of Empires 2 DE

Age of Empires 2 DE: I have pre ordered AOE 2 DE. I have a query that of I buy a new laptop or even format my existing one then will that application be available for these also under my account. I have paid for AOE 2 DE and I am planning to buy a new laptop in some time. Will this app be...
  6. Age of Empires 2 DE

Age of Empires 2 DE: I have pre ordered AOE 2 DE. I have a query that of I buy a new laptop or even format my existing one then will that application be available for these also under my account. I have paid for AOE 2 DE and I am planning to buy a new laptop in some time. Will this app be...
  7. Age of Empires 2/Age of Empires 2: Conquerors Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 2/Age of Empires 2: Conquerors Issue: Hey! I recently formatted my pc and installed Windows 10, and I wanted to play Age of Empires 2. I tried to run it, but it wouldn't run saying "Could not initialize graphics system. Make sure that your video card and driver are compatible with DirectDraw. My specifications...
  8. Age of Empires 2 and Age of Empires 2 Expansion not running.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Age of Empires 2 and Age of Empires 2 Expansion not running.: I have attempted to run these discs trying any fixes that supposedly would overcome this problem but to no avail. I even downloaded a digital edition which would only result in an error code when trying to unzip. I have attempted to use suggested downloads that some claim to...
  9. Age of Empires DE refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires DE refund: Where do i go to get a refund for Age of Empires DE? Because it's not working, I can't even open the game, it crashes on launch screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/age-of-empires-de-refund/3da02a35-86ca-4f18-8cc6-9f568754716f
  10. Age of empires 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of empires 2: I can't get the age of kings or the conquerors to work in windows 10. Can someone help? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/age-of-empires-2/ec72c405-54cf-4807-b19a-77830471d54a