Windows 10: Age of Empires 2 DE

Discus and support Age of Empires 2 DE in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have pre ordered AOE 2 DE. I have a query that of I buy a new laptop or even format my existing one then will that application be available for these... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CephSlayer, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Age of Empires 2 DE

I have pre ordered AOE 2 DE. I have a query that of I buy a new laptop or even format my existing one then will that application be available for these also under my account. I have paid for AOE 2 DE and I am planning to buy a new laptop in some time. Will this app be available on my new system also?

Please help.

:)

CephSlayer, Aug 21, 2019

2. AGE OF EMPIRES 2

Age of Empires and Age of Empires 2 do not work properly with Windows 10, but Age of Empires 2 HD and Age of Empires III is available on Steam

I have all of Microsoft's available remastered games in Steam

HARDCORE GAMES™, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Age of Empires 2 DE

AGE OF EMPIRES 2

If any game doesn't work on Windows 10 even with compatibility setting, then make sure report it using
    Feedback Hub app.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Age of Empires 2 DE

1. Age of Empires 2 DE - Similar Threads - Age Empires

2. Age of Empires UI Scaling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires UI Scaling: Can you update the game to include larger UI resolution scaling? I can barely read the text and icons with the UI scale set to maximum. Impossible to play. Also I sit about 10 feet away from my HDTV not to strain my eyes please update the scaling....
  3. Recently purchased Age of Empires, Definitve Edition and it won't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Recently purchased Age of Empires, Definitve Edition and it won't install: AOE Def. edition will not install. The game is in my Library. The little help icon says my system doesn't support this game and as far as I know, it does support it. I'm running Windows 10 HOME. Another thing, the install bar on the page after I click the game in my library,...
  4. Age of Empires 3 Account Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 3 Account Recovery: Hi, I'm trying to recover my Age of Empires 3 account however I have found no links or useful threads and Microsoft Support was completely worthless as they linked to the exact same links I had already tried and attempted to have contact elderscrolls/help for account...
  5. Age of Empires III Won't Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires III Won't Launch: Hi, I bought a CD copy of Age of Empires III (not a steam key) and am having trouble launching the game. Everything goes smoothly during installation, but when I try to launch the game, I get the 'loading' blue circle mouse cursor for a few seconds and then nothing happens....
  6. Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I recently purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Seems like a pretty good scam. I played the game for a week and then it tells me I need to login into my Xbox account. I don't have an Xbox account. Is there any help with this or did I just waste $20 buying the...
  7. Age of Empires 2 DE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age of Empires 2 DE: I have pre ordered AOE 2 DE. I have a query that of I buy a new laptop or even format my existing one then will that application be available for these also under my account. I have paid for AOE 2 DE and I am planning to buy a new laptop in some time. Will this app be...
  8. My Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Age of Empires Definitive Edition: Hello dear support! I've heard about great responsibility of microsoft's support and I have a great chance to check how relevant is that :) Early I have purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition on Microsoft Store, but unfortunately I cannot use it on my computer (because...
  9. How to get Age of Empires II to work under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Age of Empires II to work under Windows 10: I am trying to run Age of Empires: Age of Kings undwer Windows 10 This game seems install properly - no problems reported - from the CD that is part of a Collectors Edition If I can make this work I plan to install its expansion pack Age Of Conquerors. When I double click...
  10. Age of Empires 3 Collection Bad CD Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Age of Empires 3 Collection Bad CD Key: Dear reader, I have recently bought the age of empires 3 collection from Amazon. I first installed the normal game without the expansions and tried to make an ESO account. Once I tried to make an account an error message would read error 100 bad cd key. Could someone help...