Windows 10: age of empires 2 definitive edition not working in multiplayer and unable to signin xbox live

Discus and support age of empires 2 definitive edition not working in multiplayer and unable to signin xbox live in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought age of empires 2 definitive edition via the microsoft store and it downloaded and started just fine. But it didnt ask for any login just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by adityaAGR, Nov 25, 2020.

1. adityaAGR Win User

age of empires 2 definitive edition not working in multiplayer and unable to signin xbox live

I just bought age of empires 2 definitive edition via the microsoft store and it downloaded and started just fine.

But it didnt ask for any login just a starting animation and then the menu screen. The multiplayer and news option is grayed out and my name is not showing in the top right box. whenever i click on the green xbox button it says "A microsoft or xbox live account is required to access this content " and upon clicking the XBOX live sign in option i find myself staring at an infinite screen of "signing in to xbox live"

single player is running just fine and single player is working just fine age of empires 2 definitive edition not working in multiplayer and unable to signin xbox live 34ca4c10-7379-480a-8164-e5b9e630dbd4?upload=true.jpg

:)

adityaAGR, Nov 25, 2020
  2. KennyHabils, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Is Age of Empires: Definitive Edition designed for Xbox only?

I want to download the Age of Empires: Definitive edition but I found only version for Xbox. Is it designed only for Xbox?

LeannaCooper1, Nov 25, 2020
  4. age of empires 2 definitive edition not working in multiplayer and unable to signin xbox live

kurtvarney, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

age of empires 2 definitive edition not working in multiplayer and unable to signin xbox live

1. age of empires 2 definitive edition not working in multiplayer and unable to signin xbox live - Similar Threads - age empires definitive

2. Unable to download Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Hi, I bought 2 years ago the Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition from the store on a sale since it was pretty cheap and I wanted to play it some day. Now that I come back to install it and sit to play it the Microsoft Store is asking me to buy it or purchase Game Pass. How...
  3. Delivery Optimization not working for Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery Optimization not working for Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition: Hi, I have bought two copies of Age of Empires 2 DE and used them on two PCs on our home LAN. The copy on my PC stopped working and it seems I have to redownload it. I have Delivery Optimization set up on both PCs, set the network to private and can share files etc. I...
  4. Erreur multijoueur Age of Empires 2 : Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Erreur multijoueur Age of Empires 2 : Definitive Edition: Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas à me connecter en multijoueur sur Age of Empires 2 : Definitive Edition. Dès que je lance le jeu, j'ai le message d'erreur suivant : Erreur de statut de l'utilisateur ! Désolés, les paramètres de votre compte vous empêchent d'accéder à certaines...
  5. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Bought a code for Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition for Windows 10, the purchase shows up in my Microsoft Account, but I am unable to download the game from Microsoft store...when I put in redemption code it says the code has already been used. Please help me get this...
  6. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Hi, I cannot access the files in windows app folders i think is because Microsoft store is in some way blocking me. I have tried the next "solutions ": -Checking the permission of the file folder -Disable antivirus and controlled folder access -Take control over folder...
  7. Downloading age of empires 2 definitive edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading age of empires 2 definitive edition: Hi, I am trying to download age of empires 2 definitive edition which I purchased. I don't have a steady Internet connection so I would like to know if I can start downloading and pause the game then shut down the laptop and then again resume the game from where I paused from...
  8. Age of Empires 2 Definitive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 2 Definitive: This MS Store download of AoE2 Definitive Edition (released November 2019) is unplayable because the opposing side (AI) surrenders randomly, sometimes even before there's been a conflict. AoE 1 Definitive Edition played fine. Windows 10 Home fully updated. i7 CPU & 16GB...
  9. Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I recently purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Seems like a pretty good scam. I played the game for a week and then it tells me I need to login into my Xbox account. I don't have an Xbox account. Is there any help with this or did I just waste $20 buying the...
  10. age of empires definitive edition only XBOX?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    age of empires definitive edition only XBOX?: Hello, I tried to download age of empires definitive edition but i only find it for XBOX I want it on my PC, is there a error on the site? https://www.microsoft.com/nl-be/p/age-of-empires-definitive-edition/9n2kmdvlk85d?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab Thnx Kenny <...