Windows 10: AGE OF EMPIRES 2

Discus and support AGE OF EMPIRES 2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; AGE OF EMPIRES 2 NOT WORKING WITH WINDOWS 10. SOFTWARE INSTALLS , BUT DOSE NOT RUN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ERICGREEN3, Jul 6, 2019.

1. AGE OF EMPIRES 2

AGE OF EMPIRES 2 NOT WORKING WITH WINDOWS 10.

SOFTWARE INSTALLS , BUT DOSE NOT RUN

:)

ERICGREEN3, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Losteey Win User
    Age of Empires 2/Age of Empires 2: Conquerors Issue

Hey! I recently formatted my pc and installed Windows 10, and I wanted to play Age of Empires 2. I tried to run it, but it wouldn't run saying "Could not initialize graphics system. Make sure that your video card and driver are compatible with DirectDraw.
    My specifications are: GTX 750 Ti, Core i3-7300 and 8GB of DDR4 Ram (2666MHz). What can I do to fix it? It runs Age of Empires 1 and Age of Empires 3 (all expansions too) smoothly, without any issues.

Losteey, Jul 6, 2019
  4. AGE OF EMPIRES 2

Age of empires 2

Q: I have both Age of empires 2 and the expansion disc, but it won't load the game and just bring up the troubleshooting menu. Please help.

ChrisHefty, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

AGE OF EMPIRES 2

1. AGE OF EMPIRES 2 - Similar Threads - AGE EMPIRES

2. Age of Empires II : How to get it to work in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II : How to get it to work in windows: I read the previous thread with replies about compatibility, noCD or settings. However I have a different problem. My AOE installed fine compatibility XP SP2 during install it asked for direct play even though I have Direct X 11 installed I let it install directplay. However...
  3. Age of Empires II : How to get it to work in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Age of Empires II : How to get it to work in windows: I read the previous thread with replies about compatibility, noCD or settings. However I have a different problem. My AOE installed fine compatibility XP SP2 during install it asked for direct play even though I have Direct X 11 installed I let it install directplay. However...
  4. Unable to download Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Hi, I bought 2 years ago the Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition from the store on a sale since it was pretty cheap and I wanted to play it some day. Now that I come back to install it and sit to play it the Microsoft Store is asking me to buy it or purchase Game Pass. How...
  5. Unable to download Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

Unable to download Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Hi, I bought 2 years ago the Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition from the store on a sale since it was pretty cheap and I wanted to play it some day. Now that I come back to install it and sit to play it the Microsoft Store is asking me to buy it or purchase Game Pass. How...
  6. Age of Empires III - Complete Collection PC CD install on Windows 10 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires III - Complete Collection PC CD install on Windows 10 problem: Hello,I hope you can help me. I am trying to play Age of Empires III - Complete Collection PC CD with The War Chiefs and The Asian Dynasties expansion packs.I installed it ok with the 3 cd's I just installed, just the base game, not the expansion pack. It installs fine, by...
  7. Age of Empires III - Complete Collection PC CD install on Windows 10 problem

Age of Empires III - Complete Collection PC CD install on Windows 10 problem: Hello,I hope you can help me. I am trying to play Age of Empires III - Complete Collection PC CD with The War Chiefs and The Asian Dynasties expansion packs.I installed it ok with the 3 cd's I just installed, just the base game, not the expansion pack. It installs fine, by...
  8. I have an old laptop Windows 10 I want it to only play a version of age of empires Windows...

I have an old laptop Windows 10 I want it to only play a version of age of empires Windows...: Have an old unused laptop with Windows 10. I want to use it to only run Age of Empires Windows 95/98/ME. Is this a possibility? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-old-laptop-windows-10-i-want-it-to-only/32d443c1-4742-4b65-a961-5c440f0db239
  9. I have an old laptop Windows 10 I want it to only play a version of age of empires Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have an old laptop Windows 10 I want it to only play a version of age of empires Windows...: Have an old unused laptop with Windows 10. I want to use it to only run Age of Empires Windows 95/98/ME. Is this a possibility? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-old-laptop-windows-10-i-want-it-to-only/32d443c1-4742-4b65-a961-5c440f0db239
  10. I have an old laptop Windows 10 I want it to only play a version of age of empires Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming