Windows 10: Age of Empires 3 complete edition not starting

Discus and support Age of Empires 3 complete edition not starting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; age of empires 3 not starting in windows 10. It used to work fine before but now its not working it gives error but there is no text in error window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChinmayAtale, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Age of Empires 3 complete edition not starting

age of empires 3 not starting in windows 10. It used to work fine before but now its not working it gives error but there is no text in error window its completely blank. I have updated full system including all the drivers also have DX11 and Microsoft visual studio up to 2019 installed. This happened after I reset my PC

:)

ChinmayAtale, Jul 6, 2021

2. age of empires 3 language

Hi,

For better help on downloading the English version of the game. We would suggest that you contact the developer of Age of Empires 3.

Jomari Arc, Jul 6, 2021
  3. age of empires gold edition

I just got age of empires gold edition. I downloaded the disc. I can get to the start menu. when I try to start a game it says I need to insert a game disc. (the cd is in). I am running windows 10. any suggestions???

PaulMitcham, Jul 6, 2021
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Age of Empires 3 complete edition not starting

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

Age of Empires 3 complete edition not starting

1. Age of Empires 3 complete edition not starting - Similar Threads - Age Empires complete

2. Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition Fails to Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition Fails to Start: I recently purchased and downloaded Age of Empires DE on my PC and it fails to launch without giving any error message. The AOE3 square preview will pop up and that's it. My PC specs are way over the requirements across the board and I'm running the latest drivers. Another...
  3. Age of Empires Definitive Edition Fails to Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition Fails to Start: I recently purchased and downloaded Age of Empires DE on my PC and it fails to launch without giving any error message. The AOE3 square preview will pop up and that's it. My PC specs are way over the requirements across the board and I'm running the latest drivers. Another...
  4. Can not start age of empire II: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not start age of empire II: Definitive Edition: I get age of empire II through XGPU, and install it by win10 store after I get the message that show me the game has been installed [ATTACH] but when I want to play the game first [IMG] , an error window come like this [ATTACH] I think this shows that I do not have...
  5. Age of Empire 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Age of Empire 3: I got an new laptop and the problem is that the laptop has not got an dvd reader. i got the Age of Empires III Asian Dynasties and Warchiefs Version. I got the product key but how can I download the game. The microsoft store says that the key doesnt exist but I think the...
  6. Age of Empires Definative Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definative Edition: I got this as a christmas present in 2018 and it did not work on Win 10 then. I then recently tried again and now it is working, However it will not update. It is the V 1.3.27374.2 version My daughter purchased this game yesterday so we could play multiplayer with each...
  7. Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I recently purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Seems like a pretty good scam. I played the game for a week and then it tells me I need to login into my Xbox account. I don't have an Xbox account. Is there any help with this or did I just waste $20 buying the...
  8. age of empires 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    age of empires 3: I lost my CD key. How can I retrieve my CD key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-empires-3/bcd5b9e9-bfb7-4c8a-ac87-b92980b68cc0
  9. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Definitive Edition not starting: I installed Age of Empires: Definitive Edition from MS Store but I couldn't play as is just starts with black window with some image in middle, after few seconds that window disappears without any error or warning. I checked all suggestions from forum or AoE support page,...
  10. age of empires 3 definitive edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    age of empires 3 definitive edition: So I've been wondering when age of empires 3 definitive edition will be available, I don't mean the remaster first game that Microsoft dropped back in October but the third game which was mentioned to be getting remastered for the new systems but I've seen nothing. Ive play...