Windows 10: Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition Fails to Start

Discus and support Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition Fails to Start in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently purchased and downloaded Age of Empires DE on my PC and it fails to launch without giving any error message. The AOE3 square preview will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZoneandonlyHo, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition Fails to Start

[COLOR=rgba50, 49, 48, 1]I recently purchased and downloaded Age of Empires DE on my PC and it fails to launch without giving any error message. The AOE3 square preview will pop up and that's it. My PC specs are way over the requirements across the board and I'm running the latest drivers. Another thing that happened is that my older AOE3 graphics settings seem to be disrupted by the download of the newer version... It has defaulted to the lowest graphics settings and wont allow me to change them AT ALL even though its recommended to be on a higher resolution etc... I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Definitive Edition multiple times with no results. I found this other issue with my older AOE3 when I was thoroughly frustrated and just wanted to play a game. Since 2008, this is the first issue I've had with my original AOE3 and it started right after I tried downloading the new DE. Maybe a problem with the Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer?[/COLOR]

:)

ZoneandonlyHo, Mar 23, 2021

2. age of empires 3 definitive edition

So I've been wondering when age of empires 3 definitive edition will be available, I don't mean the remaster first game that Microsoft dropped back in October but the third game which was mentioned to be getting remastered for the new systems but I've seen
    nothing. Ive play the game when it was still working on my pc with all the expansions as well, now with a new laptop I can't get it to work or even install off the disc for bloody help. a fun game and I want to know when the new version comes out so I can
    play on a Windows 10.

AND MAKINH THIS CLEAR I DONT WANT THE "age of empires definitive edition" I WANT THE THIRD INSTALLMENT OF THE SERIES.

Thank you

S O 013

Shadow Onyx 013, Mar 23, 2021
  3. E for Excel, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition Fails to Start

Can't disable narrator voice in Age Of Empires Definitive Edition

Hi,

For better assistance on disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition. We would suggest that you contact the developer of the game.

Jomari Arc, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition Fails to Start

1. Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition Fails to Start - Similar Threads - Age Empires Definitive

2. age of empire II definitive edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    age of empire II definitive edition: bonjour le jeu age of empire II definitive edition ne fonctionne plus depuis la dernière mise à jour xbox sur pc il reste planté sur "synchronisation en cours des données"merci de voir si le problème vient de votre plate formejean-marc...
  3. Age of Empires 3 complete edition not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 3 complete edition not starting: age of empires 3 not starting in windows 10. It used to work fine before but now its not working it gives error but there is no text in error window its completely blank. I have updated full system including all the drivers also have DX11 and Microsoft visual studio up to...
  4. Age of Empires Definitive Edition Fails to Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition Fails to Start: I recently purchased and downloaded Age of Empires DE on my PC and it fails to launch without giving any error message. The AOE3 square preview will pop up and that's it. My PC specs are way over the requirements across the board and I'm running the latest drivers. Another...
  5. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Bought a code for Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition for Windows 10, the purchase shows up in my Microsoft Account, but I am unable to download the game from Microsoft store...when I put in redemption code it says the code has already been used. Please help me get this...
  6. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Hi, I cannot access the files in windows app folders i think is because Microsoft store is in some way blocking me. I have tried the next "solutions ": -Checking the permission of the file folder -Disable antivirus and controlled folder access -Take control over folder...
  7. Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I recently purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Seems like a pretty good scam. I played the game for a week and then it tells me I need to login into my Xbox account. I don't have an Xbox account. Is there any help with this or did I just waste $20 buying the...
  8. Age of Empires Definitive Edition not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition not loading: So as the subject suggests i am unable to actually play this game on my Laptop, the specs on my laptop would be able to run it fine as i am able to play the other age of empires game perfectly. I have done the recent update for windows and followed the steps on another post (...
  9. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Definitive Edition not starting: I installed Age of Empires: Definitive Edition from MS Store but I couldn't play as is just starts with black window with some image in middle, after few seconds that window disappears without any error or warning. I checked all suggestions from forum or AoE support page,...
  10. age of empires 3 definitive edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    age of empires 3 definitive edition: So I've been wondering when age of empires 3 definitive edition will be available, I don't mean the remaster first game that Microsoft dropped back in October but the third game which was mentioned to be getting remastered for the new systems but I've seen nothing. Ive play...