Windows 10: Age of empires 3 install media

Discus and support Age of empires 3 install media in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to play my old copy of age of empires 3. Unfortunatly I no longer own a CD drive so cannot use the original installation discs. Is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EdH8, Mar 26, 2020.

1. EdH8 Win User

Age of empires 3 install media

Hi,

I wanted to play my old copy of age of empires 3. Unfortunatly I no longer own a CD drive so cannot use the original installation discs.

Is the install media available online from microsoft so I can just use my original CD key? Also does this game work correctly on Windows 10?

Kind regards.

:)

2. Mohan B P Win User

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Mar 26, 2020
  3. age of empires 3 language

Hi,

For better help on downloading the English version of the game. We would suggest that you contact the developer of Age of Empires 3.

Jomari Arc, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Age of empires 3 install media

age of empire 3 The Asian Dynasties

I have The Original Version Of Aoe3 The Asian Dynasties ( The Original CD From Microsoft ) and Yes I am install Age of empires 3 Trial not The Full Version before age Of empires 3 Asian dynasties

and i am uninstall Age of empires 3 trial and installed it again and nothing Change .

Right now i need The original version of age of empires 3 ??

Mohamed Amr Ashour, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Age of empires 3 install media

1. Age of empires 3 install media - Similar Threads - Age empires install

2. Installing Age of Empire 3 on Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Age of Empire 3 on Windows 7: Hi. I am having trouble trying to install Age of Empires 3 on my pc using the Windows 7 Professional OS. I have tried to install it normally by clicking on setup.exe but stops installation and shows and error that says Age of Empires III is not installed. The setup will exit....
  3. Installing Age of Empire 3 on Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Age of Empire 3 on Windows 7: Hi. I am having trouble trying to install Age of Empires 3 on my pc using the Windows 7 Professional OS. I have tried to install it normally by clicking on setup.exe but stops installation and shows and error that says Age of Empires III is not installed. The setup will exit....
  4. Age of Empires 3 Online ESO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 3 Online ESO: Hello everyone, I need your help:In the game: Age of Empires I tried to connect to ESO but forgot the password so I reset the password according to the instructions through the ESO website, then I entered the game, typed the new password I chose, clicked OK and it did not...
  5. Age of Empires 3 Online ESO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Age of Empires 3 Online ESO: Hello everyone, I need your help:In the game: Age of Empires I tried to connect to ESO but forgot the password so I reset the password according to the instructions through the ESO website, then I entered the game, typed the new password I chose, clicked OK and it did not...
  6. Age of Empires 3 Not working with Directx12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 3 Not working with Directx12: Hey everyone! I just downloaded Age of Empires 3 and launched it. When it launched it said my device isn't compadible with Directx11 even though I have Directx12. Can someone please help?Thanks!P.S. I have an Acer Aspire 5 with an AMD Ryzen 3...
  7. Age of Empire 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Age of Empire 3: I got an new laptop and the problem is that the laptop has not got an dvd reader. i got the Age of Empires III Asian Dynasties and Warchiefs Version. I got the product key but how can I download the game. The microsoft store says that the key doesnt exist but I think the...
  8. Age of Empires 3 Account Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 3 Account Recovery: Hi, I'm trying to recover my Age of Empires 3 account however I have found no links or useful threads and Microsoft Support was completely worthless as they linked to the exact same links I had already tried and attempted to have contact elderscrolls/help for account...
  9. age of empires 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    age of empires 3: I lost my CD key. How can I retrieve my CD key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-empires-3/bcd5b9e9-bfb7-4c8a-ac87-b92980b68cc0
  10. Age of Empires 3 won't run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 3 won't run: Hi I bought a disk copy of Age f Empires 3 the complete collection. I've installed the original game to my pc but after I've installed it I can't open the game and play it. It also won't even let me install the Warchiefs expansion or the Asian Dynasties expansion. I don't...