Windows 10: age of empires 3

Discus and support age of empires 3 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I lost my CD key. How can I retrieve my CD key?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PeetMienie, Apr 16, 2019.

1. age of empires 3

I lost my CD key.

How can I retrieve my CD key?

:)

PeetMienie, Apr 16, 2019

2. age of empires 3 language

Hi,

For better help on downloading the English version of the game. We would suggest that you contact the developer of Age of Empires 3.

Jomari Arc, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Apr 16, 2019
  4. age of empires 3

Age Of Empires 3 Remake?

Hi,

We appreciate your interest with this game. The availability of Age of Empires III on Windows 10 is yet to be determined. Age of Empires®: Castle Siege is the game version that you may download and play on a Windows 10 PC. See

Age of Empires®: Castle Siege product details page
    for more information.

Our Windows 10 developers are collating suggestions for the improvement of your Windows 10 gaming experience. You may add this game as a recommendation using the Windows 10 Feedback app. Refer to

Send us feedback
    for the steps.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. We're here to clear things up.

Catherine Cus., Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

age of empires 3

1. age of empires 3 - Similar Threads - age empires

2. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Definitive Edition not starting: I installed Age of Empires: Definitive Edition from MS Store but I couldn't play as is just starts with black window with some image in middle, after few seconds that window disappears without any error or warning. I checked all suggestions from forum or AoE support page,...
  3. Age of Empires 2/Age of Empires 2: Conquerors Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 2/Age of Empires 2: Conquerors Issue: Hey! I recently formatted my pc and installed Windows 10, and I wanted to play Age of Empires 2. I tried to run it, but it wouldn't run saying "Could not initialize graphics system. Make sure that your video card and driver are compatible with DirectDraw. My specifications...
  4. Age of Empires Definitive Edition - where is it installed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition - where is it installed?: I have just installed this game and it doesn't work. I understand I have to add it to the whitelist on my f-secure. There's a problem. Neither I, nor an agent from F-secure, can find the files on my laptop to add them to the whitelist. I have tried all the recommended...
  5. Age of Empire III ESO Account Creation Failed [101]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empire III ESO Account Creation Failed [101]: Hello. I bought Age Of Empire III long time ago. I decided to play it online today. I had never played it online before so I had to create an Eso account but when I tried to create it I recieved error 101....
  6. Fallo en Age of Empires Edición Definitive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallo en Age of Empires Edición Definitive: Saludos, Instale Age of Empires Edición Definitive y no pasa en la ventana de carga del juego, después se cierra. Ya he desinstalado varias veces y volvemos a instalar y nada....
  7. Age of Empires

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Hello \I bought Age of empires from Amazon but I cant install Amazon's downloader. I have the digital code . Can I use it on Microsoft site in order to be set ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-empires/0aed4443-9fc8-427b-a8c2-ab82a3ed6936
  8. Age Of Empires Definitive Edition wont turn on, it goes to a black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age Of Empires Definitive Edition wont turn on, it goes to a black screen.: I paid for Age of Empires Definitive edition but once it loaded it won't run. When I click on the game the first screen pops up with the logo on it then it turns off and it keeps turning itself off. I re-installed it 3 times and refreshed it several times. Please help me...
  9. age of empires 3 definitive edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    age of empires 3 definitive edition: So I've been wondering when age of empires 3 definitive edition will be available, I don't mean the remaster first game that Microsoft dropped back in October but the third game which was mentioned to be getting remastered for the new systems but I've seen nothing. Ive play...
  10. Do I need XboxLive Gold to Play Ages of Empire?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Do I need XboxLive Gold to Play Ages of Empire?: I just purchased Ages of Empire Definitive Edition for PC. I do not have a Xbox and thought that I would be able to play the game on my PC. But it looks like I am not able to. The game starts and about 1-2 min into the game, I get a Warning, another process may be...