Windows 10: Age of Empires DE refund

Discus and support Age of Empires DE refund in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Where do i go to get a refund for Age of Empires DE? Because it's not working, I can't even open the game, it crashes on launch screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cappe87, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Cappe87 Win User

Age of Empires DE refund

Where do i go to get a refund for Age of Empires DE?

Because it's not working, I can't even open the game, it crashes on launch screen.

:)

Cappe87, Sep 17, 2018
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Age Of Empires 3 Remake?

Hi,

We appreciate your interest with this game. The availability of Age of Empires III on Windows 10 is yet to be determined. Age of Empires®: Castle Siege is the game version that you may download and play on a Windows 10 PC. See

Age of Empires®: Castle Siege product details page
    for more information.

Our Windows 10 developers are collating suggestions for the improvement of your Windows 10 gaming experience. You may add this game as a recommendation using the Windows 10 Feedback app. Refer to

Send us feedback
    for the steps.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. We're here to clear things up.

Catherine Cus., Sep 17, 2018
  4. Age of Empires DE refund

Age of Empires

Can I exchange my Age of Empires: Definitive Edition for Age of Empires II HD???

Edwin Bustos, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Age of Empires DE refund

1. Age of Empires DE refund - Similar Threads - Age Empires refund

2. Unable to login on Age of Empires II DE Forums

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login on Age of Empires II DE Forums: When I try to visit the forums, it has a login button at the top even though I am already logged into the main AOE site using my Windows credentials. If I lcikc login it doesn't log me ni, it brings up "let's create your account", and then loops endlessly resetting the page...
  3. problème de porte age of empire 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    problème de porte age of empire 2: Bonjour, Cela fait plusieurs mois que je joue à ce jeu et nous avons remarquer mes amis et moi que quand nous jouons nous avons un bug de porte. Les portes restent ouvertes en permanences sans que rien ne les empêchent de se fermer et même quand nous cliquons sur le...
  4. Age of Empires 2 DE

Age of Empires 2 DE: I have pre ordered AOE 2 DE. I have a query that of I buy a new laptop or even format my existing one then will that application be available for these also under my account. I have paid for AOE 2 DE and I am planning to buy a new laptop in some time. Will this app be...
  5. Age of Empires 2 DE

Age of Empires 2 DE: I have pre ordered AOE 2 DE. I have a query that of I buy a new laptop or even format my existing one then will that application be available for these also under my account. I have paid for AOE 2 DE and I am planning to buy a new laptop in some time. Will this app be...
  6. Refund for the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition: Dear Support, I am tired of trying different fixes for the AoE: DE. I waited a while to see if a nice patch comes around but nothing. I would like to get a refund so I can buy the game when it comes out on the Steam as that version is almost definitely going to work...
  7. Age of Empires

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Hello \I bought Age of empires from Amazon but I cant install Amazon's downloader. I have the digital code . Can I use it on Microsoft site in order to be set ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-empires/0aed4443-9fc8-427b-a8c2-ab82a3ed6936
  8. Age of Empire

Age of Empire: Hello I have problems to make the purchase of the Game through the windows 10 of the Age of Empires game, I put my data on the card but they send me a message saying that the transaction can not be performed, I do not know what the problem is, I would like it Will you advise...
  9. Age of Empire DE Black Screen and close automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empire DE Black Screen and close automatically: Hello, I've got a problems with my games. When i launch AoE : DE the game launch the blackscreen for launch the game and Nothing… After 20 seconds the games closes and I'll be back to my desktop. I've made the exclusion on the Windows Defenders, all my nvidia was updated,...
  10. Age of Empires

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: So, I buy Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. Install it...then nothing. Won't start. Game crashes every time. Reset? Done. Restart. Done. Tried to reinstall. no change. Is the computer up to it? Quad core i7 16Gb...I'd say so.......