Windows 10: Age of Empires Definative Edition

Discus and support Age of Empires Definative Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got this as a christmas present in 2018 and it did not work on Win 10 then. I then recently tried again and now it is working, However it will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PhillipManassa, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Age of Empires Definative Edition

I got this as a christmas present in 2018 and it did not work on Win 10 then.

I then recently tried again and now it is working, However it will not update.

It is the V 1.3.27374.2 version

My daughter purchased this game yesterday so we could play multiplayer with each other as we did many years ago with the original however this function seems to be not available on my version.

Her version is 100.1.351999.0.

I have tried to update my version through the Microsoft store and it does noes show up to update at all ???

Please tell me how i can update this version??

Thanks

:)

PhillipManassa, Apr 10, 2020

2. Age of Empires Defin Ed does not install

yarizmarveneci, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Age of Empires Definative Edition

age of empires gold edition

I just got age of empires gold edition. I downloaded the disc. I can get to the start menu. when I try to start a game it says I need to insert a game disc. (the cd is in). I am running windows 10. any suggestions???

PaulMitcham, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Age of Empires Definative Edition

1. Age of Empires Definative Edition - Similar Threads - Age Empires Definative

2. age of empire II definitive edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    age of empire II definitive edition: bonjour le jeu age of empire II definitive edition ne fonctionne plus depuis la dernière mise à jour xbox sur pc il reste planté sur "synchronisation en cours des données"merci de voir si le problème vient de votre plate formejean-marc...
  3. Error age of empires II definive edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error age of empires II definive edition: estaba jugando online y nunca pude avanzar de edad, exedia el 100% elimine e inicie varias veces no funciono [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-age-of-empires-ii-definive-edition/42180ee2-ac5f-4ab6-a139-c9e231f51852
  4. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Bought a code for Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition for Windows 10, the purchase shows up in my Microsoft Account, but I am unable to download the game from Microsoft store...when I put in redemption code it says the code has already been used. Please help me get this...
  5. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Hi, I cannot access the files in windows app folders i think is because Microsoft store is in some way blocking me. I have tried the next "solutions ": -Checking the permission of the file folder -Disable antivirus and controlled folder access -Take control over folder...
  6. Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I recently purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Seems like a pretty good scam. I played the game for a week and then it tells me I need to login into my Xbox account. I don't have an Xbox account. Is there any help with this or did I just waste $20 buying the...
  7. Age of Empires Definitive Edition not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition not loading: So as the subject suggests i am unable to actually play this game on my Laptop, the specs on my laptop would be able to run it fine as i am able to play the other age of empires game perfectly. I have done the recent update for windows and followed the steps on another post (...
  8. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Definitive Edition not starting: I installed Age of Empires: Definitive Edition from MS Store but I couldn't play as is just starts with black window with some image in middle, after few seconds that window disappears without any error or warning. I checked all suggestions from forum or AoE support page,...
  9. Age of Empires Defin Ed does not install

in Windows 10 Customization
    Age of Empires Defin Ed does not install: Age of Empires Defin Ed does not install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-empires-defin-ed-does-not-install/07734839-56f3-4ba0-94e1-dec22661ce03
  10. Age of empires Defin Ed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of empires Defin Ed: Just purchased a new HP i7 8th gen laptop with 16 GB ram just to be blocked from installing the new AOE. Is there a work around for this? Has Apple taken over Microsoft????...