Windows 10: Age of Empires Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...

Discus and support Age of Empires Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Running Windows 10 Pro 1903 OS Build 18362.388 already tried Uninstalling, Reinstalling ; Repair, Reset in App Features ; App Market Troubleshoot ...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andy.Wen, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Andy.Wen Win User

Age of Empires Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...

Running Windows 10 Pro 1903 OS Build 18362.388

already tried Uninstalling, Reinstalling ; Repair, Reset in App Features ; App Market Troubleshoot ...

even research this Community, with all possible answer using Power Shell in Admin mode w/ commands

1.It is necessary to perform the restoration of the cache of the Windows store. For this, you must press the Windows + R keys, and enter the WSReset.exe command, and wait for the process to finish.

2.Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > select Microsoft Store > Advance options > Reset

If issue persist I would suggest you to follow these methods:

Method 1: Re-register Microsoft Store app for Current User

1. Terminate the Microsoft Store app to make sure it's closed and not running.

2. Open PowerShell

3. Copy and paste the command below into PowerShell, and press Enter. (see screenshot below)

Get-AppXPackage *Microsoft.WindowsStore* | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

4. When finished, you can close PowerShell, and try opening the Microsoft Store app again ..

Method 2: Re-register Microsoft Store app for All Users

You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to do this option.

1. Terminate the Microsoft Store app to make sure it's closed and not running.

2. Open an elevated PowerShell

3. Copy and paste the command below into the elevated PowerShell, and press Enter. (see screenshot below)

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

4. When finished, close the elevated PowerShell,

5. Restart the computer to apply.

6. Try opening the Microsoft Store app again.

:)

Andy.Wen, Oct 5, 2019

2. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

I've had this game installed and have been playing it regularly for months now. Suddenly today I get this message :

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Nothing has changed - no updates or reinstalls... any ideas?

SecretRat103801, Oct 5, 2019
  3. E for Excel, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Age of Empires Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...

Can't disable narrator voice in Age Of Empires Definitive Edition

Hi,

For better assistance on disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition. We would suggest that you contact the developer of the game.

Jomari Arc, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Age of Empires Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...

1. Age of Empires Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the... - Similar Threads - Age Empires Definitive

2. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Make sure...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Make sure...: I have bought Age Of Empires from Age of Empires: Return of Rome, and when I try to open Age Of Empires from Windows StoreI got the following message:Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft...
  3. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Make sure...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Make sure...: I have bought Age Of Empires from Age of Empires: Return of Rome, and when I try to open Age Of Empires from Windows StoreI got the following message:Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft...
  4. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Make sure...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Make sure...: Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 Signed in several times works fine on main computer but get this error on...
  5. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - No Longer Available in Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - No Longer Available in Account: Hi, This is /not/ a launch issue for the game. The game is no longer in my account at all. I bought it back in 2018 and was even in the beta for it. Come to try to install it and it is no where to be found in my account. I checked my email and was able to find the receipt...
  6. Age of Empires Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...: Just purchased the Age of Empires from Microsoft Store and I can't launch it with the following message"Age of Empires Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001". How can I get my money back!...
  7. Claim Whats Yours Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Claim Whats Yours Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I bought an ASUS gaming laptop and it said it came with Gears of War 4 and Age of Empires Definitive Edition. However when I follow instructions and go to claim whats yours only Gears of War 4 shows up. How do I get the Age of Empires Definitive Edition downloaded?...
  8. Age Of Empires Definitive Edition not available in my account??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age Of Empires Definitive Edition not available in my account??: Hi everyone has anyone gotten this message when trying to start this game? I've been playing for a while now but today got this message and just can't get anywhere trying to solve it... comes up with this code: Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is currently not available in...
  9. Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I recently purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Seems like a pretty good scam. I played the game for a week and then it tells me I need to login into my Xbox account. I don't have an Xbox account. Is there any help with this or did I just waste $20 buying the...
  10. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...: I've had this game installed and have been playing it regularly for months now. Suddenly today I get this message : Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 Nothing has changed -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 0x803F8001 age of empires