Windows 10: Age Of Empires Definitive Edition not available in my account??

Discus and support Age Of Empires Definitive Edition not available in my account?? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone has anyone gotten this message when trying to start this game? I've been playing for a while now but today got this message and just can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SecretRat103801, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Age Of Empires Definitive Edition not available in my account??

Hi everyone has anyone gotten this message when trying to start this game? I've been playing for a while now but today got this message and just can't get anywhere trying to solve it... comes up with this code: Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

:)

SecretRat103801, Oct 18, 2019
  2. E for Excel, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Can't disable narrator voice in Age Of Empires Definitive Edition

Hi,

For better assistance on disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition. We would suggest that you contact the developer of the game.

Jomari Arc, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Age Of Empires Definitive Edition not available in my account??

kurtvarney, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Age Of Empires Definitive Edition not available in my account??

1. Age Of Empires Definitive Edition not available in my account?? - Similar Threads - Age Empires Definitive

2. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - No Longer Available in Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - No Longer Available in Account: Hi, This is /not/ a launch issue for the game. The game is no longer in my account at all. I bought it back in 2018 and was even in the beta for it. Come to try to install it and it is no where to be found in my account. I checked my email and was able to find the receipt...
  3. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Bought a code for Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition for Windows 10, the purchase shows up in my Microsoft Account, but I am unable to download the game from Microsoft store...when I put in redemption code it says the code has already been used. Please help me get this...
  4. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Hi, I cannot access the files in windows app folders i think is because Microsoft store is in some way blocking me. I have tried the next "solutions ": -Checking the permission of the file folder -Disable antivirus and controlled folder access -Take control over folder...
  5. Age of Empires Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...: Just purchased the Age of Empires from Microsoft Store and I can't launch it with the following message"Age of Empires Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001". How can I get my money back!...
  6. Age of Empires Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...: Running Windows 10 Pro 1903 OS Build 18362.388 already tried Uninstalling, Reinstalling ; Repair, Reset in App Features ; App Market Troubleshoot ... even research this Community, with all possible answer using Power Shell in Admin mode w/ commands 1.It is necessary to...
  7. Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I recently purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Seems like a pretty good scam. I played the game for a week and then it tells me I need to login into my Xbox account. I don't have an Xbox account. Is there any help with this or did I just waste $20 buying the...
  8. My Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Age of Empires Definitive Edition: Hello dear support! I've heard about great responsibility of microsoft's support and I have a great chance to check how relevant is that :) Early I have purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition on Microsoft Store, but unfortunately I cannot use it on my computer (because...
  9. Age of Empires Definitive Edition not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition not loading: So as the subject suggests i am unable to actually play this game on my Laptop, the specs on my laptop would be able to run it fine as i am able to play the other age of empires game perfectly. I have done the recent update for windows and followed the steps on another post (...
  10. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...: I've had this game installed and have been playing it regularly for months now. Suddenly today I get this message : Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 Nothing has changed -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is age of empires definitive edition not available