Windows 10: Age of Empires defintive edition - Download in stores error

Discus and support Age of Empires defintive edition - Download in stores error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I bought Age of Empires Definitive edition and am trying to download it via Microsoft Store. I keep getting the error Code: 0x80073CF0 I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UlrichBester, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Age of Empires defintive edition - Download in stores error

Hi, I bought Age of Empires Definitive edition and am trying to download it via Microsoft Store.

I keep getting the error Code: 0x80073CF0

I have tried the troubleshooter. I have tried wsreset, tried it in cmd and tried all the suggestions in thread

:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/age-of-empires-definitive-edition-i-cant-download/643d2439-28d3-4c85-8e81-7ee8e7e3ce5e

No luck.

I have no problems downloading any other updates.

Please help.

Is there a way of downloading the file outside of MS store?

Thanks

:)

UlrichBester, Sep 4, 2018

2. age of empires gold edition

I just got age of empires gold edition. I downloaded the disc. I can get to the start menu. when I try to start a game it says I need to insert a game disc. (the cd is in). I am running windows 10. any suggestions???

PaulMitcham, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Age of Empires defintive edition - Download in stores error

Age Empires Definitive Edition won't launch

Thank you for keeping us updated. To continue troubleshooting your concern, we suggest that you download any free app from Windows Store and try launching the game again. We would also like to know if the same issue occurs when you are using a different
    account to launch the game. If another account is able to launch the game, sign in to your account again and launch the game on Windows Store by following the steps below:

• Open the Windows Store and click on the profile icon.
    • Go to the Library or My Library and launch the game there.

If the issue persists, check the antivirus settings on your PC if the game is blocked.

If the game is not blocked or is already added to the whitelist section of your antivirus software, you may contact

Age of Empires Support
    or post your concern on the
    Age of Empires community page
    for additional support and information about the issue.

Let us know if you have any other questions and concerns.

Loraine Mon, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Age of Empires defintive edition - Download in stores error

1. Age of Empires defintive edition - Download in stores error - Similar Threads - Age Empires defintive

2. Unable to download Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Hi, I bought 2 years ago the Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition from the store on a sale since it was pretty cheap and I wanted to play it some day. Now that I come back to install it and sit to play it the Microsoft Store is asking me to buy it or purchase Game Pass. How...
  3. Problem downloading the definitive edition of Age of Empires II

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem downloading the definitive edition of Age of Empires II: I'm trying to download the definitive edition of Age of Empires II from my Microsoft Store, but I can't. The download queue indicates that the process has reached the download stage, but nothing is downloaded. What should I do in this case? Thanks...
  4. Problem downloading the definitive edition of Age of Empires II

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem downloading the definitive edition of Age of Empires II: I'm trying to download the definitive edition of Age of Empires II from my Microsoft Store, but I can't. The download queue indicates that the process has reached the download stage, but nothing is downloaded. What should I do in this case? Thanks...
  5. Age of Empires 2 error downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 2 error downloading: I bought AOE 2 D.E recently and can't get passed the installation process. It downloads till 281.4MB and then stops till the speed goes down and an error message occurs 0x8000704C6 'we couldn't connect you to the service'. I've tried everything, restarting microsoft store,...
  6. Error age of empires II definive edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error age of empires II definive edition: estaba jugando online y nunca pude avanzar de edad, exedia el 100% elimine e inicie varias veces no funciono [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-age-of-empires-ii-definive-edition/42180ee2-ac5f-4ab6-a139-c9e231f51852
  7. Age of Empires Definative Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definative Edition: I got this as a christmas present in 2018 and it did not work on Win 10 then. I then recently tried again and now it is working, However it will not update. It is the V 1.3.27374.2 version My daughter purchased this game yesterday so we could play multiplayer with each...
  8. downloading Age of Empires II definitive edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloading Age of Empires II definitive edition: I am trying to download Age of Empires II definitive edition from my Microsoft Store, but failing. The download queue indicates that the process has reached the downloading stage, but nothing downloads. Do I need to disable the firewall, or is there something else I am...
  9. Downloading age of empires 2 definitive edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading age of empires 2 definitive edition: Hi, I am trying to download age of empires 2 definitive edition which I purchased. I don't have a steady Internet connection so I would like to know if I can start downloading and pause the game then shut down the laptop and then again resume the game from where I paused from...
  10. Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I recently purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Seems like a pretty good scam. I played the game for a week and then it tells me I need to login into my Xbox account. I don't have an Xbox account. Is there any help with this or did I just waste $20 buying the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. age of empires definitive edition error 0x80073cf0

2. age of empire definitive edition problem resolved

3. age of empires starting download microsoft store

4. error downloading age of empires,
  5. issues downloading age of empires definitive in microsoft store,
  6. age of kings definitive for windows 10