Windows 10: Age of Empires III Warchiefs

Discus and support Age of Empires III Warchiefs in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Prezados, Tenho o jogo original mas perdi a serial key do jogo. Como fazer para recuperá-la? Obrigado pela ajuda. Dear, I have the original game but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Rafael NT, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Rafael NT Win User

Age of Empires III Warchiefs

Prezados,
    Tenho o jogo original mas perdi a serial key do jogo.
    Como fazer para recuperá-la?
    Obrigado pela ajuda.

Dear, I have the original game but I lost the serial key of the game. How to get it back? Thank you for your help.

:)

Rafael NT, Dec 26, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Age of Empires 3 won't run

Hi

I bought a disk copy of Age f Empires 3 the complete collection. I've installed the original game to my pc but after I've installed it I can't open the game and play it. It also won't even let me install the Warchiefs expansion or the Asian Dynasties expansion.
    I don't know if this is important to know but while waiting for the game to arrive in the post I was able to play the Age of Empires 3 Trial download and I was able to play that fine.

I am using Windows 10

Any help on why the game and expansions installation won't open would be great.

Thanks

Calum

CalumRitson, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Age of Empires III Warchiefs

Age of Empires 3 on laptop without CD Player.

How do I install and play Age of Empires 3 on my laptop? I am running Windows 10, on a laptop without a CD drive. I have the original 3CD set, and product codes for AOE3 and Warchiefs, but no idea how I can properly play this game. I do not intend
    to purchase an external CD drive for this.

I would also like to point out that on the "System Requirements" for the game, a CD drive is not listed as something required by my system in order to play this game.

StephenVanPelt, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Age of Empires III Warchiefs

1. Age of Empires III Warchiefs - Similar Threads - Age Empires III

2. Age of Empire III Definitive Edition game is not starting - Error Code 0x87E10BD0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Age of Empire III Definitive Edition game is not starting - Error Code 0x87E10BD0: Hi I have a Game Pass subscription but some games are not working on my PC. For AOE III I am getting below error even after multiple reinstall and restarts. - Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...
  3. Age Of Empires III Definitive Edition - Brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age Of Empires III Definitive Edition - Brightness: I just bought AOE III Definitive edition and running it the part is very dark. The UI looks in the correct light but the game does not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-empires-iii-definitive-edition-brightness/a1756a01-4e55-4d43-a930-928bd959a0ca
  4. Can't Download Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition through Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Download Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition through Microsoft Store: I've scoured the internet for hours for a fix for this and nothing is working. Error code: 0x80073CF9 This is the only piece of software that's struggling to download (it's through game pass, all other games through the service download and update just fine). I've tried...
  5. No se instala CD Age of Empires III (Age of Empires III CD is not installed)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No se instala CD Age of Empires III (Age of Empires III CD is not installed): Hola,Microsoft quiero comunicarles el problema que tengo al no poder instalar el aoe III en mi pc windows 10 el archivo uno lo abre aparece el setup de instalacion pero no abre nada. Espero que lo lean y lo tomen en consideracion para poder jugar con mi papa este...
  6. Age of Empires III Won't Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires III Won't Launch: Hi, I bought a CD copy of Age of Empires III (not a steam key) and am having trouble launching the game. Everything goes smoothly during installation, but when I try to launch the game, I get the 'loading' blue circle mouse cursor for a few seconds and then nothing happens....
  7. Age of Empire III ESO Account Creation Failed [101]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empire III ESO Account Creation Failed [101]: Hello. I bought Age Of Empire III long time ago. I decided to play it online today. I had never played it online before so I had to create an Eso account but when I tried to create it I recieved error 101....
  8. Age of Empires

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Hello \I bought Age of empires from Amazon but I cant install Amazon's downloader. I have the digital code . Can I use it on Microsoft site in order to be set ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-empires/0aed4443-9fc8-427b-a8c2-ab82a3ed6936
  9. Age of Empire

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age of Empire: Hello I have problems to make the purchase of the Game through the windows 10 of the Age of Empires game, I put my data on the card but they send me a message saying that the transaction can not be performed, I do not know what the problem is, I would like it Will you advise...
  10. Age of Empires

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: So, I buy Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. Install it...then nothing. Won't start. Game crashes every time. Reset? Done. Restart. Done. Tried to reinstall. no change. Is the computer up to it? Quad core i7 16Gb...I'd say so.......