Windows 10: Age of Mytholigy not loading!

Discus and support Age of Mytholigy not loading! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently installed age of mythology on my new computer there were no problems during installation. So after I ran the game and the animations played... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ReidAmundrud, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Age of Mytholigy not loading!

I recently installed age of mythology on my new computer there were no problems during installation. So after I ran the game and the animations played then the screen went black and the loading icon appeared on my mouse and it wont load the game. Please help. Thank you.

:)

ReidAmundrud, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Dec 13, 2019
  3. rdburke Win User
    Download folder takes an age to load

I seem to have found a solution (at least on my PC), I went to the View Tab in File Explorer....clicked on Options and then the View Tab on Folder Options Window. Scroll down the list until you see the Checkbox for "Launch folder windows in a separate process" and check that and click Apply. Hope it works for you.....

Age of Mytholigy not loading! [​IMG]

rdburke, Dec 13, 2019
  4. DUS Sabre Win User

Age of Mytholigy not loading!

Age of Empires Definitive Edition not loading

So as the subject suggests i am unable to actually play this game on my Laptop, the specs on my laptop would be able to run it fine as i am able to play the other age of empires game perfectly. I have done the recent update for windows and followed the
    steps on another post ( i believe ) , i have also tried uninstalling and re-installing the game to no avail. If i could have some help that would be great cause it is such a great classic and wanted to play it again.

DUS Sabre, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Age of Mytholigy not loading!

1. Age of Mytholigy not loading! - Similar Threads - Age Mytholigy loading

2. WSL does not load and takes ages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL does not load and takes ages: Hi I have been using WSL from more than an year however from last few weeks my WSL does not launch . I am using the Microsoft Terminal to launch . I have tried updating WSL and restarting windows several times but no luck . Can anyone please help how to fix it ? I dont want...
  3. WSL does not load and takes ages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSL does not load and takes ages: Hi I have been using WSL from more than an year however from last few weeks my WSL does not launch . I am using the Microsoft Terminal to launch . I have tried updating WSL and restarting windows several times but no luck . Can anyone please help how to fix it ? I dont want...
  4. WSL does not load and takes ages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Lock screen takes ages to load or doesn't load at all

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen takes ages to load or doesn't load at all: Hi. About a month back, my PC started having an issue, whereby when I press the power button to wake it from sleep, Windows 10's lock screen either takes ages to load and display the time, or doesn't load at all and stays at a blank screen. Specifically, when the lock...
  6. Age of Empires Definitive Edition not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition not loading: So as the subject suggests i am unable to actually play this game on my Laptop, the specs on my laptop would be able to run it fine as i am able to play the other age of empires game perfectly. I have done the recent update for windows and followed the steps on another post (...
  7. Windows Explorer takes ages to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer takes ages to load: Up until yesterday, Windows Explorer was running fine. Then I accidentally downloaded some adware which must have changed things up a bit. I managed to get rid of the adware, but did so using a program called Revo Uninstaller. Once it had uninstalled the adware, I...
  8. Outlook takes ages to load

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook takes ages to load: Hi all. Ever since I synced my email I have had a problem with all Microsoft sites taking ages to load. Can someone tell my what I can do about this? thanks 25624
  9. Web pages taking ages to finish loading

in Browsers and Email
    Web pages taking ages to finish loading: I use Win10 on a fast broadband connection (100Mbps) will lowish ping rates. I notice that more and more web sites are taking a long time to finish loading. They start very fast indeed, but are incomplete and it can take up to a minute before the screen has finished...
  10. Download folder takes an age to load

in Windows 10 Support
    Download folder takes an age to load: Every other folder in File Explorer opens virtually immediately to show all contents but why does the Download folder have to reload the contents, which takes quite some time, the first time the folder is accessed after switching on. [img] 8226