Windows 10: Age of Mythology auf Win 10 installieren?

Discus and support Age of Mythology auf Win 10 installieren? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can somebody help me? Age of Mythology auf Win 10 installieren? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stefan19950508, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Age of Mythology auf Win 10 installieren?

Can somebody help me?

:)

Stefan19950508, Jun 9, 2020

2. Age of Mythology won't work

Hi James,

To assist you better please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Are you experiencing the same with other game as well?

I have gone through the game on the website. So, I suspect the issue you are facing could be because the game is not compatible with Windows 10. However, you can try running the game in compatibility mode. I suggest you to go to the article and try
    the steps how to make older programs compatible with the this version of Windows.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

You may also try installing the game in the compatibility mode. Follow the below steps to install the game in the compatibility mode.

1. Right-click on the game setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
    restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

If the issue still persists then I suggest you to refer to the suggestion by
    DieselGenny from the following link and check if it helps.

Age of Mythology - Windows 10

Hope this helps you to run the game. Do keep us updated on the issue.

Rishad K T, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Running Age of Mythology on Windows 10

Hi Gabriel,

Having a compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why you are getting this error: "-f1d055.tmp (32 bit)" when opening the Age of Mythology. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having this issue with all of your installed games?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Wilfred Mac, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Age of Mythology auf Win 10 installieren?

age of empires and age of mythology

i have age of empires 1 and 2 and age of mythology.

i had a windows 7 pro and i worked on it.

now I have windows 10 home and it wont work.

can anybody help me to get it to work?

LandonMcguire, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Age of Mythology auf Win 10 installieren?

1. Age of Mythology auf Win 10 installieren? - Similar Threads - Age Mythology auf

2. Age of mythology for Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of mythology for Windows 11.: Earlier this year I upgraded my computer to Windows 11. On my old PC, it would run on full screen. This is the cd version of the game not the stream or store version I haven't changed the monitor just the tower part. And it's fixed in window mode and I can't seem to get it...
  3. Age of mythology for Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Age of mythology for Windows 11.: Earlier this year I upgraded my computer to Windows 11. On my old PC, it would run on full screen. This is the cd version of the game not the stream or store version I haven't changed the monitor just the tower part. And it's fixed in window mode and I can't seem to get it...
  4. age of mythology

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    age of mythology: hi iam trying to run aom on my computer which operating system windows 10 is there anything i need to do to make it run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-mythology/82c8c327-b75b-470f-8db1-df934f40af03
  5. Age of Mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Mythology: I was wondering if i could get step-by-step help on downloading Age of Mythology? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-mythology/6d2827f6-e8d3-4b0d-98a6-f2921386121d
  6. Age of Mythology and ~f1d055.tmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Mythology and ~f1d055.tmp: I recently tried to install my copy of Age of Mythology on Windows 10. It installed fine with no issues other than when I go to open the game the tmp file ~f1d055.tmp pops up for a second then disappears. I have tried all the fixes I could find for compatibility and have...
  7. twitchsdk_32_release.dll Age of mythology

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    twitchsdk_32_release.dll Age of mythology: "The D:\Games\Age_of_Mythology\twitchsdk_32_release.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error...
  8. Running Age of Mythology on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Age of Mythology on Windows 10: Can someone explain clearly and slowly how I can get my AOM (it has the Titans extension added to it) to run on Windows 10, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-age-of-mythology-on-windows-10/1f1a9199-f7d4-4db6-8ec0-06df1817c1da
  9. Age of mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of mythology: ik heb vreemde kleuren en kan alles erg slecht zien in de tijd van de mythologie ik speel op Windows 10 ik heb er een foto van gemaakt. Wie o wie kan me helpen. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-mythology/010c7a1e-7bec-4ca5-abcb-3aecb1ec30ad
  10. playing Age of Mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    playing Age of Mythology: I wanted to play age of mythology Extended Edition under Steam, so a digital version. I start to lunch it, I've got the starting menu but with a black background without the image from game ! when a start a selection solo mode, campagne mode or any things else, I've getting a...