Windows 10: Age of Mythology Gold Edition - Windows 10

Discus and support Age of Mythology Gold Edition - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an existing and previously much played version of AoM (Gold Edition) - I have recently tried playing this on my new Windows 10 laptop, but to no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NigelRix, Sep 2, 2019.

1. NigelRix Win User

Age of Mythology Gold Edition - Windows 10

I have an existing and previously much played version of AoM (Gold Edition) - I have recently tried playing this on my new Windows 10 laptop, but to no avail. I've seen several postings that point to the fact that there's a security driver that's been removed that means that the program will not work. I've checked out several YouTube videos that claim to have a work around, none seem to work. Has anyone got simple step by step instructions on how I might be able to get this program working again ? Many thanks.

:)

NigelRix, Sep 2, 2019

2. Age of Mythology Gold Edition case pin

Hi,

Recently I managed to locate my Age of Mythology Gold Edition disk but I have no idea where the box is with the pin. Is there anyway I’m able to get a new pin for the game?

Thanks

Calum

CalumRitson, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Lost Product Key: Age of Mythology Gold

I lost the product key to my copy of Age of Mythology Gold. I will happily provide a picture of the CD to show I did not download this illegally.

Please help.

Sventne Kerarp, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Age of Mythology Gold Edition - Windows 10

age of empires gold edition

I just got age of empires gold edition. I downloaded the disc. I can get to the start menu. when I try to start a game it says I need to insert a game disc. (the cd is in). I am running windows 10. any suggestions???

PaulMitcham, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Age of Mythology Gold Edition - Windows 10

1. Age of Mythology Gold Edition - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Age Mythology Gold

2. Age of mythology for Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of mythology for Windows 11.: Earlier this year I upgraded my computer to Windows 11. On my old PC, it would run on full screen. This is the cd version of the game not the stream or store version I haven't changed the monitor just the tower part. And it's fixed in window mode and I can't seem to get it...
  3. age of mythology

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    age of mythology: hi iam trying to run aom on my computer which operating system windows 10 is there anything i need to do to make it run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-mythology/82c8c327-b75b-470f-8db1-df934f40af03
  4. Age of Mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Mythology: I was wondering if i could get step-by-step help on downloading Age of Mythology? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-mythology/6d2827f6-e8d3-4b0d-98a6-f2921386121d
  5. Age of Mythology Gold Edition download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Mythology Gold Edition download?: I have my Age of Mythology Gold Edition discs and product code, but I have a Surface and thus do not have a disc drive. Is there a place for me to download the game and then enter my product code? I saw this but the links no longer work:...
  6. twitchsdk_32_release.dll Age of mythology

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    twitchsdk_32_release.dll Age of mythology: "The D:\Games\Age_of_Mythology\twitchsdk_32_release.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error...
  7. Running Age of Mythology on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Age of Mythology on Windows 10: Can someone explain clearly and slowly how I can get my AOM (it has the Titans extension added to it) to run on Windows 10, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-age-of-mythology-on-windows-10/1f1a9199-f7d4-4db6-8ec0-06df1817c1da
  8. Age of mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of mythology: ik heb vreemde kleuren en kan alles erg slecht zien in de tijd van de mythologie ik speel op Windows 10 ik heb er een foto van gemaakt. Wie o wie kan me helpen. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-mythology/010c7a1e-7bec-4ca5-abcb-3aecb1ec30ad
  9. playing Age of Mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    playing Age of Mythology: I wanted to play age of mythology Extended Edition under Steam, so a digital version. I start to lunch it, I've got the starting menu but with a black background without the image from game ! when a start a selection solo mode, campagne mode or any things else, I've getting a...
  10. Age of Mythology Gold Edition case pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Mythology Gold Edition case pin: Hi, Recently I managed to locate my Age of Mythology Gold Edition disk but I have no idea where the box is with the pin. Is there anyway I’m able to get a new pin for the game? Thanks Calum...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. age of mythology gold windows 10