Windows 10: Age Restriction But I am an Adult

Discus and support Age Restriction But I am an Adult in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Game Tag tells me the Game I am trying to download is above my grade and to ask an adult to log in. I am the adult, so why am I being asked this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StephenRichards4, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Age Restriction But I am an Adult

My Game Tag tells me the Game I am trying to download is above my grade and to ask an adult to log in. I am the adult, so why am I being asked this silly question? Did I accidentally have the wrong age attached to my game tag? I don't know how to check and alter it if I did make such an error in haste, setting up the game tag for Xbox Games on Windows. Please help.

:)

StephenRichards4, Dec 26, 2020
  2. 7thSense Win User

Age Restriction

The age restriction is 18 is most regions. If you are > 18 and your age is correct i your account details, login and promote your account to an adult account:
    Xbox Official Site: Consoles, Games, and Community | Xbox

7thSense, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Family Account Adult Age

Hello, I just read a question which stated that anyone over the age of 18 is considered an Adult Account. I am 18 and I have child restrictions on my account. My birthday is set to the correct day/month/year. How can I change my account to an Adult account?

Shane Nickel-Thibodeau, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Age Restriction But I am an Adult

Win10 store age restrictions

I want to download a game on my win10 pc, but it is above my restrictions, so when my dad changed them, it still said that an adult has to change the setting. My restriction is set to 13 years old(Teen) and the game rating is teen. Is there a age restriction
    for the games as well? Or is the pc its self broken. My dad set the restriction one year higher, and I tried restarting my computer

Alden Grover, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Age Restriction But I am an Adult

1. Age Restriction But I am an Adult - Similar Threads - Age Restriction Adult

2. Change age of "child" back to adult

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change age of "child" back to adult: My email account which has existed for literally decades recently spontaneously changed to have its age birth date be that of a 4-year old i.e., child, and as a result I am now locked out of my ability to do certain things due to the family/parental controls. I would like to...
  3. Age restriction

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age restriction: Hey! I am 21 but Xbox game app won´t even allow me to download games 12+. I checked if I had any restrictions on my profile or in my family crew but i don´t. So how do I fix this?...
  4. Age restriction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age restriction: Hey! I am 21 but Xbox game app won´t even allow me to download games 12+. I checked if I had any restrictions on my profile or in my family crew but i don´t. So how do I fix this?...
  5. Age restriction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Age restriction

Age restriction: I am on my laptop and am trying to install some games of game pass ultimate DOOM classic and it says this is above Gamertags restriction . I have checked my microsoft account and birth year is definately 1976. I have installed 18+ games before on both my XBOX and PC on...
  7. Age Restriction Error

Age Restriction Error: I am 34 years old. My account has my correct DOB. Microsoft Store will not allow me to download age 16+ games.I have tried numerous fixes and have chatted with 2 Microsoft Xbox "experts" trying all their suggestions. Nothing works.I'm going to have to cancel my Game Pass...
  8. Age restriction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age restriction: I just bought the PC game pass so I can play Sea of Thieves with my friends. I'm 22, I don't live with my parents and the age on my profile is right. But for some reason when I go to install the game it tells me to ask a parent to download it or browse for games that are in...
  9. Family Account Adult Age

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Account Adult Age: Hello, I just read a question which stated that anyone over the age of 18 is considered an Adult Account. I am 18 and I have child restrictions on my account. My birthday is set to the correct day/month/year. How can I change my account to an Adult account?...
  10. REGARDING AGE RESTRICTION

REGARDING AGE RESTRICTION: RESPECTED SIR/MADAM, IM 18+, but even though I can't download 17+ games in the windows store. I have checked the queries asked your company related to my problem I HAVE DONE, * installed and run troubleshoot accounts *checked my D.O.B in my Microsoft...