Windows 10: age

Discus and support age in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do I change my child age https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age/e355b586-98cb-462a-9e21-e6d3e5ec5691" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RJHeartwell, May 9, 2019.

1. age

how do I change my child age

:)

RJHeartwell, May 9, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, May 9, 2019
  3. DexterL. Win User
    Age requirement

Hi
    AakashRohila

The legal adult age requirement varies by Country and Region.

At Microsoft, an account is defined by age categories.

Ex: US Region

• Young child: Anyone under the age of 8
    • Child: Ages 8 through 12
    • Teen: Ages 13 through 17 (or 19 in South Korea)
    • Adult: Ages 18 above

Hope this will help.

DexterL., May 9, 2019
  4. age

Monitor Randomly Goes Black - Forced to shut down

judging by the list (in the sig) thats 1 up from the bottom of the list. But that doesnt mean its not adequate for that build, age will also take its toll on PSUs.

It was already suggested to try another PSU, try on with the same wattage or bigger

DeathtoGnomes, May 9, 2019
Thema:

1. age - Similar Threads - age

2. Why does Roblox not have Ages +17-All Ages? They have Ages +13-All Ages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Roblox not have Ages +17-All Ages? They have Ages +13-All Ages: Why did Roblox remove Ages 17+? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-roblox-not-have-ages-17-all-ages-they/bf4341d2-fdb1-4ca3-8817-2d23758de376
  3. Why does Roblox not have Ages +17-All Ages? They have Ages +13-All Ages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Roblox not have Ages +17-All Ages? They have Ages +13-All Ages: Why did Roblox remove Ages 17+? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-roblox-not-have-ages-17-all-ages-they/bf4341d2-fdb1-4ca3-8817-2d23758de376
  4. WSL does not load and takes ages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL does not load and takes ages: Hi I have been using WSL from more than an year however from last few weeks my WSL does not launch . I am using the Microsoft Terminal to launch . I have tried updating WSL and restarting windows several times but no luck . Can anyone please help how to fix it ? I dont want...
  5. WSL does not load and takes ages

WSL does not load and takes ages: Hi I have been using WSL from more than an year however from last few weeks my WSL does not launch . I am using the Microsoft Terminal to launch . I have tried updating WSL and restarting windows several times but no luck . Can anyone please help how to fix it ? I dont want...
  6. WSL does not load and takes ages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Age of Empires II : How to get it to work in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II : How to get it to work in windows: I read the previous thread with replies about compatibility, noCD or settings. However I have a different problem. My AOE installed fine compatibility XP SP2 during install it asked for direct play even though I have Direct X 11 installed I let it install directplay. However...
  8. Age of Empires II : How to get it to work in windows

Age of Empires II : How to get it to work in windows: I read the previous thread with replies about compatibility, noCD or settings. However I have a different problem. My AOE installed fine compatibility XP SP2 during install it asked for direct play even though I have Direct X 11 installed I let it install directplay. However...
  9. Unable to download Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Hi, I bought 2 years ago the Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition from the store on a sale since it was pretty cheap and I wanted to play it some day. Now that I come back to install it and sit to play it the Microsoft Store is asking me to buy it or purchase Game Pass. How...
  10. Unable to download Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

Unable to download Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Hi, I bought 2 years ago the Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition from the store on a sale since it was pretty cheap and I wanted to play it some day. Now that I come back to install it and sit to play it the Microsoft Store is asking me to buy it or purchase Game Pass. How...