Windows 10: Agenda crash

Discus and support Agenda crash in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since a couple of hours ago everytime i open the windows agenda it closes itself after 4-5 seconds on its own even if i do nothing on it, it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JayjayBessems, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Agenda crash

Since a couple of hours ago everytime i open the windows agenda it closes itself after 4-5 seconds on its own even if i do nothing on it, it doesn't sync anymore

:)

JayjayBessems, Jul 8, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 8, 2020
  3. mapebij Win User
    add item to agenda

Hi,

I've read about the inability to show multiple agenda's on one exchange account which is something windows phone 7 should have since it's a key feature!

My question is about adding an agenda item. When I add one it automatically chooses the agenda connected to my Live account and since I don't use that one it's annoying to choose my exchange agenda everytime. Can I change this?

Thanks?

mapebij, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Agenda crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Agenda crash

1. Agenda crash - Similar Threads - Agenda crash

2. change to UK holidays on clock agenda

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change to UK holidays on clock agenda: Hello folks Does anyone know how to change the holidays on the Windows clock to UK? All relevant settings on the PC are set to UK and I have added the UK holidays clock to the Outlook calendar - which is the default calendar app on the PC.Just to warn: not fan of people just...
  3. change to UK holidays on clock agenda

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change to UK holidays on clock agenda: Hello folks Does anyone know how to change the holidays on the Windows clock to UK? All relevant settings on the PC are set to UK and I have added the UK holidays clock to the Outlook calendar - which is the default calendar app on the PC.Just to warn: not fan of people just...
  4. change to UK holidays on clock agenda

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. When does the updated mail and agenda app work again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When does the updated mail and agenda app work again?: Since the recent update of the mail and agenda app which I did not signed up for but was pushed through anyway in the store on my Windows 10 laptop, while I am logged into my Microsoft account, I keep getting access denied errors. When I create a new mail: “Access denied’,...
  6. When does the updated mail and agenda app work again?

When does the updated mail and agenda app work again?: Since the recent update of the mail and agenda app which I did not signed up for but was pushed through anyway in the store on my Windows 10 laptop, while I am logged into my Microsoft account, I keep getting access denied errors. When I create a new mail: “Access denied’,...
  7. Sync Microsoft To-Do with Windows 10 Calendar/Agenda

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Microsoft To-Do with Windows 10 Calendar/Agenda: Hello,I was just curious if anyone knew if it is possible to automatically sync all tasks on my Microsoft To-Do app with the calendar/agenda accessible on the right side of the task bar on Windows 10.I did a bit of digging into this, but I figured it would just be easier to...
  8. Sync Microsoft To-Do with Windows 10 Calendar/Agenda

Sync Microsoft To-Do with Windows 10 Calendar/Agenda: Hello,I was just curious if anyone knew if it is possible to automatically sync all tasks on my Microsoft To-Do app with the calendar/agenda accessible on the right side of the task bar on Windows 10.I did a bit of digging into this, but I figured it would just be easier to...
  9. Remove pride flag "agenda" from my computer

Remove pride flag "agenda" from my computer: How do I remove the pride flag from my taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-pride-flag-agenda-from-my-computer/30639460-e572-4a13-950a-d90b4c4b1c7d
  10. Remove pride flag "agenda" from my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove pride flag "agenda" from my computer: How do I remove the pride flag from my taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-pride-flag-agenda-from-my-computer/30639460-e572-4a13-950a-d90b4c4b1c7d