Windows 10: Agenda isn't showing all the events on my calendar

Discus and support Agenda isn't showing all the events on my calendar in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I believe recently there's an update. Prior to the update, I faced this issue a few days before. Issue being: Calendar reflects all my Google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GlennNg, Nov 16, 2019.

1. GlennNg Win User

Agenda isn't showing all the events on my calendar

I believe recently there's an update.

Prior to the update, I faced this issue a few days before.

Issue being: Calendar reflects all my Google Calendar events.

But on Agenda, it isn't showing almost all events. Except for the one I just created and 1 event.

I have tried:

1. Updating Windows 10 to 18363.476 Version 1909
    2. Terminated the Mail and Calendar App
    3. Resetting the Mail and Calendar App
    4. Deleting gmail account on Mail and Calendar App
    5. Removed access and re-linking Gmail to Mail and Calendar App
    6. Spammed clicked the Sync button
    7. Restarted PC
    8. Tried running Troubleshooter Microsoft Store app
    9. Tried resetting region > Date

Appreciate any suggestions.

Agenda isn't showing all the events on my calendar 2f882fdc-f854-4294-8645-c3a8e2cdb933?upload=true.jpg

Agenda isn't showing all the events on my calendar cbae1b33-f521-4ab3-bdaa-596781e216fd?upload=true.jpg

:)

GlennNg, Nov 16, 2019

2. Why won't the agenda view of the WP8 Calendar app correctly display the time of events that are one minute apart?

Whenever I enter two calendar events that are one minute apart (for example, one event occurring at 8:35 p.m. and another event occurring at 8:36 p.m.), the agenda view of the calendar (where all events are listed chronologically) incorrectly shows both
    events occurring at the same time (that is, both of them are listed under 8:35 p.m.). When I open the event that is actually occurring at 8:36 p.m., the event information is correct (showing the correct time of 8:36 p.m.), but the time is wrong with the agenda
    list. This occurs whether I sync the events with the Live Calendar or manually enter the event into the app.

Jeff Plunkett, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Show all agendas as tiles in windows taskbar calendar

I like the tiled-display which indicates upcoming events in the Windows Calendar app.

Agenda isn't showing all the events on my calendar EutqI.png

That enables me to quickly glance that at which dates I have an agenda planned.

The Windows taskbar calendar, however, shows only Today's agenda.

Agenda isn't showing all the events on my calendar UMlcY.png

It doesn't contain highlighted tiles to indicate what other agendas are upcoming.

Question:

Gaurang Tandon, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Agenda isn't showing all the events on my calendar

Windows 10 agenda shows duplicates of same event

Windows 10 agenda shows multiple duplicates of same event.

Windows 10 Calendar App shows event which starts and ends in different time zones as a colored block.

***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Desktop***

Hongyi Chen, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Agenda isn't showing all the events on my calendar

1. Agenda isn't showing all the events on my calendar - Similar Threads - Agenda isn't showing

2. My Day not showing all calendar events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Day not showing all calendar events: My Day not showing all calendar events from multiple calendars https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-day-not-showing-all-calendar-events/3a61f556-6670-4ed6-bc16-bf565e7a4cd0
  3. My Day not showing all calendar events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Day not showing all calendar events: My Day not showing all calendar events from multiple calendars https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-day-not-showing-all-calendar-events/3a61f556-6670-4ed6-bc16-bf565e7a4cd0
  4. Events in my calendar not shown in Agenda Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Events in my calendar not shown in Agenda Windows 10: I have signed in to my accounts in mail and synced the events in my calendar, but these events are not shown in agenda in taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/events-in-my-calendar-not-shown-in-agenda-windows/6fdcdc9c-0832-44c4-b49f-922f4c1360ea
  5. Events in my calendar not shown in Agenda Windows 10

Events in my calendar not shown in Agenda Windows 10: I have signed in to my accounts in mail and synced the events in my calendar, but these events are not shown in agenda in taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/events-in-my-calendar-not-shown-in-agenda-windows/6fdcdc9c-0832-44c4-b49f-922f4c1360ea
  6. How to get events from Google Calendar to show up in the agenda section of the calendar...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get events from Google Calendar to show up in the agenda section of the calendar...: I swear this worked before, but it doesn't anymore for some reason. I have the Google Calendar added in as a calendar. If I open Microsoft's built-in Calendar app on my PC, any events that I added to Google Calendar show up there, however, they do not show up in the agenda...
  7. Calendar Doesn't Show All Events

Calendar Doesn't Show All Events: Hey all, In Win 10 if I go to Start-All Programs-Calendar and start the Calendar app it shows all events that I have entered on my Calendar, but if I go to the right side of the tray and click on the date, the Calendar app pops up but is missing some entries. Where does this...
  8. Calendar events do not show up in Agenda

Calendar events do not show up in Agenda: I have many events in my Calendar a linked google calendar, these vents show up perfectly fine in the calendar itself. However, when i look at the agenda popup, when you click the clock, none of the events appear highlighted. When you click on the day in question, you will...
  9. Windows 10 agenda doesn't show many events (that correctly appear in the calendar)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 agenda doesn't show many events (that correctly appear in the calendar): Hello there, I'm facing this issue lately (also my sister has this problem, so it's not isolated): lately we have noticed that the Windows 10 Agenda in the system tray doesn't show many events, while they are still present in the Windows Calendar App. I tried something...
  10. Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar: I have added my Google account to the Windows 10 calendar app. It seems like some of my appointments on the Google calendar show up on the Windows calendar, but not all of them. How do I completely sync them, or is it possible to make the Google Calendar my default calendar?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows calendar not all agenda shown

2. windows 10 calendar not showing events