Windows 10: aggregate rss link with custome filter and get a new unique rss link ?

Discus and support aggregate rss link with custome filter and get a new unique rss link ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As per title, is there ony only service or program that allows you to input different generic rss link, allowes you to put some filter to the many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nacho libre7, May 18, 2020.

1. aggregate rss link with custome filter and get a new unique rss link ?

As per title, is there ony only service or program that allows you to input different generic rss link, allowes you to put some filter to the many results of such rss and gives you a new unique rss link with only the filtered link ?

:)

nacho libre7, May 18, 2020
  2. Jambe Win User

Reviews RSS Feed?

Hi,

Is there an RSS feed exporting only TechPowerUp reviews?

techpowerup.com/rss (linked in the header navbar) seems to be news-only.

I found this thread from a few years back, which seems to suggest there was a reviews RSS feed at some point... is there one currently?

Jambe, May 18, 2020
  3. Clement Win User
    RSS Thread?

Couldn't find it on my own, could be my problem, but is there an RSS thread for this forum?

Could be something to look into if it doesn't exist.

PHP to RSS seems simple in concept and would help the mods greatly.

I was going to try to put a RSS list in my firefoxy *Big Grin aggregate rss link with custome filter and get a new unique rss link ? :D

Clement, May 18, 2020
  4. Kevin J S Win User

aggregate rss link with custome filter and get a new unique rss link ?

How to find a RSS link in a news website and make it connected to Microsoft News App

Tutohar -

Thank you for posting.

I looked in the app and it doesn't look like adding RSS feeds is a supported feature at this time. There may be another app that has that feature. As far as where to find the RSS feed link, you would need to check with the new providers themselves to get
    that information.

One thing I can recommend would be to leave a suggestion on our UserVoice, to see about getting Nepal added as a supported country in the News app.

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com

Regards,

Kevin J S, May 18, 2020
Thema:

aggregate rss link with custome filter and get a new unique rss link ?

1. aggregate rss link with custome filter and get a new unique rss link ? - Similar Threads - aggregate rss link

2. 2 Ethernet Ports Link Aggregation - Router + Windows Configuration

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 Ethernet Ports Link Aggregation - Router + Windows Configuration: [ATTACH] I just got a new motherboard with two ethernet ports. I'm trying to setup link aggregation with my router (qnap) that also supports it. My question is: do I need to setup link aggregation in the router AND also configure windows 10 team? Is configuration needed...
  3. RSS feeds in Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RSS feeds in Outlook: I am trying to delete the RSS Feeds folder in Outlook. -- I received the information: To Remove the RSS Feed in Outlook: In the folder pane, under RSS Feeds, right-click the RSS Feed that you want to delete, and then choose Delete Folder. But when I right-click the RSS...
  4. RSS feed

RSS feed: Is there an RSS feed available for windows 10 community forum. Apologies if this is not the right forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rss-feed/38ccbb74-a8c2-4cb6-8592-d5c934a5fca3
  5. Deleting RSS feed from active Weather tile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting RSS feed from active Weather tile: I have an active weather tile, on two different HP's, one is a tower with Windows 10, the other is a laptop. For some reason the PC tower show what looks like a RSS feed, as opposed to a Weather Alert. When I left click all I get is Microsoft Weather, nothing linked for a...
  6. Why are the RSS feeds not loading properly

Why are the RSS feeds not loading properly: Since having the Windows 10 operating system RSS feeds are not loading properly. IE11 is the only way to view them. However, when trying to view them they either take forever to load and when they do, they freeze or begin to flicker and when the page is refreshed you get the...
  7. RSS Feeds Stopped Updating

in Browsers and Email
    RSS Feeds Stopped Updating: My RSS feeds abruptly stopped updating. I can right click and "Refresh All" and they do update, but just that one time. Msfeedssync enable does not cause the feeds to update. Deleting my old feeds and reimporting feeds.opml results in a one time update. I looked in Task...
  8. RSS Feeds In Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    RSS Feeds In Microsoft Edge: Do you think there will be an extension coming for Microsoft Edge (when they add extension support) that will allow msfeedssync to work with Microsoft Edge? I find RSS feeds are really synonymous with the web browser, so although I've briefly tried apps for RSS feeds, I...
  9. Mail App and RSS Feeds

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App and RSS Feeds: Odd question, is the mail app capable of adding RSS feeds to it like Outlook? I'm old school and like my news delivered via RSS *Smile I read somewhere about adding feeds to IE within 10, and they are supposed to show up automatically in the mail app but it doesn't work for...
  10. No Good RSS Readers in Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Good RSS Readers in Win 10: I used to use Live Mail which had a decent feed reader but there's none built into the new Mail app. I've tried a lot of reader apps from the store and they're all terrible! Either the feed doesn't work or there's ads or it just doesn't work. Anyone got a suggestion...