Windows 10: AggregatorHost.exe virus or safe?

Discus and support AggregatorHost.exe virus or safe? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Community :I hope you are all doing well !DO you have any idea if this AggregatorHost.exe is a virus or safe?My pc has been hackered on sunday and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by antonella b1974, Sep 22, 2022.

1. AggregatorHost.exe virus or safe?

Hi Community :I hope you are all doing well !DO you have any idea if this AggregatorHost.exe is a virus or safe?My pc has been hackered on sunday and I have bought a new one but it is running in the system. I have just checked with Microsoft Support and cleaned up system32 deeply. The file is still running. Maybe it is not a virus !! This morning I found all data back on my new pc ...maybe from One Drive and so I checked task manager and this file also was back. Now One drive is all empty files and photos all lost. Support suggests a third party. What would you suggest?On line you find Spyh

:)

antonella b1974, Sep 22, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Virus...NOOOOO!

Then its not a virus, i thought its a little strange that a virus was still going in safe mode. But i dont know what to suggest it could be? Are you using the same pc to connect to the internet, just with a linux partition?

BradleyKZN, Sep 22, 2022
  4. AggregatorHost.exe virus or safe?

Safely Remove Hardware tool

Thank you for the update, Murray. Since you mentioned that you've already tried running the rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL hotplug.dll command to no avail, we suggest that you create a shortcut or even a batch file using the same command. Just run
    the shortcut or batch file and see if the Safely Remove Hardware dialog window will appear. To create a shortcut, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the desktop and click on New > Shortcut.
    • In the Type the location of the item box, type in, or copy and paste the following command:
      • rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL hotplug.dll
    • Click Next and then give it a name like Safely Remove Hardware, and then click on
      Finish.

Keep us in the loop.

Aileen Alf, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

AggregatorHost.exe virus or safe?

1. AggregatorHost.exe virus or safe? - Similar Threads - AggregatorHost exe virus

2. What is 'AgentService EXE" and Why Does "AggregatorHost" Run After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is 'AgentService EXE" and Why Does "AggregatorHost" Run After Update: I just installed the latest cumulative update and restarted my Windows 10 22h2 PC, to see that AggregatorHost now runs in Task Manager at all times, even through multiple restarts; it doesn't consume many resources and behaves similarly to the AggregatorHost on my Windows 11...
  3. What is 'AgentService EXE" and Why Does "AggregatorHost" Run After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is 'AgentService EXE" and Why Does "AggregatorHost" Run After Update: I just installed the latest cumulative update and restarted my Windows 10 22h2 PC, to see that AggregatorHost now runs in Task Manager at all times, even through multiple restarts; it doesn't consume many resources and behaves similarly to the AggregatorHost on my Windows 11...
  4. What is 'AgentService EXE" and Why Does "AggregatorHost" Run After Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. What is AggregatorHost. How do I know its safe or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is AggregatorHost. How do I know its safe or not?: Hello.So, I downloaded and installed a new Windows 10 update, after installtion PC needed to restart and then was the first time I saw that "ugly" host/task in task manager, called AggregatorHost. I readed a few sites where people say that its malware/virus/worm and that I...
  6. What is AggregatorHost. How do I know its safe or not?

What is AggregatorHost. How do I know its safe or not?: Hello.So, I downloaded and installed a new Windows 10 update, after installtion PC needed to restart and then was the first time I saw that "ugly" host/task in task manager, called AggregatorHost. I readed a few sites where people say that its malware/virus/worm and that I...
  7. sihost64.exe virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sihost64.exe virus?: My antivirus avast marks ths file: C:/windows/system32/microsoft/libs/sihost64.exe as trojan and ijfected fileasking because its in system32 folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sihost64exe-virus/cbb55d6c-178e-40b3-b76d-2c85bdfbf6cc
  8. sihost64.exe virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sihost64.exe virus?: My antivirus avast marks ths file: C:/windows/system32/microsoft/libs/sihost64.exe as trojan and ijfected fileasking because its in system32 folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sihost64exe-virus/cbb55d6c-178e-40b3-b76d-2c85bdfbf6cc
  9. Is this .exe a virus ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this .exe a virus ?: [ATTACH] Hey everybody today i just navigate to the Win10 folder and there a .exe which names and do the same work as notepad. I don't have idea . Is there a notepad.exe in Win10 folder but according me the notepad.exe is present inside the Sys32 Folder, is this .exe a...
  10. exe virus

exe virus: help to remove that[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/exe-virus/585ba649-c702-41a6-81a8-af784896eb8d