Windows 10: AGHHHH just spent 4 days trying to repair windows 11...no joy

Discus and support AGHHHH just spent 4 days trying to repair windows 11...no joy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; problem...many errors8007025d, 80240439, 80244007, 80248014, etc, BSOD with various messages TM.sys, CNG.sys, Corrupt this and that, windows file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BarryeDoyle, May 27, 2024.

1. AGHHHH just spent 4 days trying to repair windows 11...no joy

problem...many errors8007025d, 80240439, 80244007, 80248014, etc, BSOD with various messages TM.sys, CNG.sys, Corrupt this and that, windows file explorer fails repeatedly when looking at home or gallery and a host of repeatable and non-repeatable errorsI have applied every fix I could find.I have spent 4 days trying to repair a windows 11 HP envy AMD laptop. I believe it is a one of the last 1 or 2 updates causing this.I have updated every driver, installed every update, upgraded from 22h2 to 23h2....SFC's and DISM fixes, upgrade installed windows...and formatted drive and reinstalled cle

:)

BarryeDoyle, May 27, 2024

2. Still no joy!

Maurice Nagger,
    Thank you for your prompt reply.
    As MS is going to release a fix I think I'll wait until then and see what happens. If it doesn't work I'll try your fix which appears logical. I've been trying for a couple of days to get it to update and have tried most of the steps your suggest but not necessarily together.
    Thank you again.
    David.

TestingW10, May 27, 2024
  3. Please help I've spent three days trying to figure this out

Hello HamzaAI,

"Your organization used Windows Defender Application Control to block this app" message that you received may also occur if you have installed an incorrect version of Windows 10

To better assist you with your concern, please confirm which build and edition is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.

Meanwhile, I'd suggest to try performing the steps from JeffTaylorJeffTaylorJeffTaylor in this
    thread.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 27, 2024
  4. jq85 Win User

AGHHHH just spent 4 days trying to repair windows 11...no joy

"Restart to repair drive" No joy.

Update:

I used another disk, restored an image from March.

All good for a week.

I let the windows updates be installed.

Two days later, "restart and repair."

I do this a number of times. No joy.

I connect the disk to another computer and all the errors are repaired.

Got a few days of use before the error message began appearing again.

I will try again soon. The computer shows no other issues.

I have cleaned the vents and verified the fan's use. It never is loud.

MOST DISTURBING now:

I have a client's Dell desktop doing the same thing.

It was updated to the latest version two weeks ago.

It has double disks as a raid.

Restart and repair does not work.

Connecting them to another computer, errors are repaired.

Smart tool indicates the disks are perfect for use and performance.

This is more than annoying.

Thema:

AGHHHH just spent 4 days trying to repair windows 11...no joy

1. AGHHHH just spent 4 days trying to repair windows 11...no joy - Similar Threads - AGHHHH spent days

2. AGHHHH just spent 4 days trying to repair windows 11...no joy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AGHHHH just spent 4 days trying to repair windows 11...no joy: problem...many errors8007025d, 80240439, 80244007, 80248014, etc, BSOD with various messages TM.sys, CNG.sys, Corrupt this and that, windows file explorer fails repeatedly when looking at home or gallery and a host of repeatable and non-repeatable errorsI have applied every...
  3. 4 BSOD in a day Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4 BSOD in a day Windows 11: Hi, today I had 4 random BSOD in a day. Clearly something is wrong. I would like some help identifying if it's a driver or hardware problem.Here's a rar with the 4 dumps.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar4K1JJSZgwdxilHLe-o6j7y32zW?e=I1r4vqThanks for the help...
  4. 4 BSOD in a day Windows 11

4 BSOD in a day Windows 11: Hi, today I had 4 random BSOD in a day. Clearly something is wrong. I would like some help identifying if it's a driver or hardware problem.Here's a rar with the 4 dumps.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar4K1JJSZgwdxilHLe-o6j7y32zW?e=I1r4vqThanks for the help...
  5. I just spent half an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just spent half an hour: trying to talk to someone at MS. Isn't it awesome that when a company gets your money they no longer feel the need to even acknowledge you?Need any help? We'll set up a hamster cage that you can run round and round in.There, was I polite enough in this post so it won't be...
  6. I just spent half an hour

I just spent half an hour: trying to talk to someone at MS. Isn't it awesome that when a company gets your money they no longer feel the need to even acknowledge you?Need any help? We'll set up a hamster cage that you can run round and round in.There, was I polite enough in this post so it won't be...
  7. How can I get touchscreen and touchscreen driver back? Spent days trying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get touchscreen and touchscreen driver back? Spent days trying: Touchscreen is gone; also HID-compliant touchscreen driver. Have spent days researching every fix I could find online. Nothing worked. I am cross eyed. I don't think this is complicated but I just cannot fix it. Please help. Thank you.Windows 10 64 bit HP Pavilion...
  8. How can I get touchscreen and touchscreen driver back? Spent days trying

How can I get touchscreen and touchscreen driver back? Spent days trying: Touchscreen is gone; also HID-compliant touchscreen driver. Have spent days researching every fix I could find online. Nothing worked. I am cross eyed. I don't think this is complicated but I just cannot fix it. Please help. Thank you.Windows 10 64 bit HP Pavilion...
  9. How can I get touchscreen and touchscreen driver back? Spent days trying

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Just spent an hour trying to get Link your phone to work with Galaxy S21

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just spent an hour trying to get Link your phone to work with Galaxy S21: Wow what a absolutely horrible user experience. After an hour I still can't get it work. From Windows, I click "Add my phone" and this makes me enter a phone number to send a text message to. When I open the text message, it just opens the Google Play store for Microsoft...