Windows 10: Agp or pci ?

Discus and support Agp or pci ? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Is this agp or pci express? Radeon hd 4870 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Kevin666, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Kevin666 Win User

Agp or pci ?

Is this agp or pci express? Radeon hd 4870

Kevin666, Jul 31, 2022
  2. gtrncc Win User

Windows 10 compatible AGP cards

Hi, I read this post with interest because my pc is getting on a bit now. I have upgraded from win 7 pro 32 bit and everything is good, infact I would say performance is improved. However, I have poor graphics performance and would like to get a compatible AGP card as these are cheap now. Also, I have a faulty Nvidia GeForce 7800GS+ 512MB card, if I can get another of these all would be good but is it compatible?

The people who have upgraded earlier in this thread say all is ok Can you tell me if you used a AGP card and its specs?

Currently on:
    CPU: AMD Athlon FX53 (940) 2.4Ghz
    Memory: 4GB
    MB: MSI K8 dual socket 940, AGP only.
    VGA: AGP - Nvidia FX5950 AGP with 96.85 winvista drivers from NVidia website. Win 10 just installed the standard display adapter until I installed the new drivers.

I am willing to try some suggestions.

gtrncc, Jul 31, 2022
  3. GPS or AGPS

Hi.

Just got a N95 and I am not sure if the AGPS will work here in India. Would the GPS work without AGPS ? I mean is it necessary to activate the AGPS service from the service provider? Wont the GPS work without that?

I just want to know the co-ordinates of the position I am standing on. I can then translate them on to a Paper Map.

If needed I will download the Nokia Maps also. Just that I need the co-ordinate ( Lat Long & Alt )

Kind suggest

udayan---01, Jul 31, 2022
  4. Agp or pci ?

Updated graphic cards for Windows 10 on AGP

The Geforce 6 or 7 series AGP work well in Windows 10 in my experience, tested with build 14393.5. I personally have a 6200 PCI and 7300 GT AGP that both work perfectly with the Windows 8 32-bit driver.

Kory Hansen, Jul 31, 2022
Thema:

Agp or pci ?

1. Agp or pci ? - Similar Threads - Agp pci

2. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...: I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc recognizes it in device manager, however, it doesn't function in my Wondershare 13 software. Understood that Adobe Premiere Pro no longer supports tape-based workflow but I know of no such...
  3. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...: I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc recognizes it in device manager, however, it doesn't function in my Wondershare 13 software. Understood that Adobe Premiere Pro no longer supports tape-based workflow but I know of no such...
  4. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why my PCI device affected by other PCI devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why my PCI device affected by other PCI devices: I have a PC with many PCI slots, the OS is Windows10. If I put my PCI card for motion control into one slot and other slots without any devices, my card works fine. But if I put a network card into another slot and read/write data via this network device, my card will not...
  6. How to enable the DirectDrawAcceleration,Direct3D accelaration, AGP Texture Accelaration ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable the DirectDrawAcceleration,Direct3D accelaration, AGP Texture Accelaration ?: Hi i need to enable this 3 settings in direct X DirectDraw Accelaration Direct3D accelaration and AGP texture Accelaration but i dont know how to enable this so it would nice if anyone helps me My pc Specs Intelcorei3 12th gen 8GB ram Intel uhd 730 Windows 10 pro version...
  7. How to enable the DirectDrawAcceleration,Direct3D accelaration, AGP Texture Accelaration ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable the DirectDrawAcceleration,Direct3D accelaration, AGP Texture Accelaration ?: Hi i need to enable this 3 settings in direct X DirectDraw Accelaration Direct3D accelaration and AGP texture Accelaration but i dont know how to enable this so it would nice if anyone helps me My pc Specs Intelcorei3 12th gen 8GB ram Intel uhd 730 Windows 10 pro version...
  8. How to enable the DirectDrawAcceleration,Direct3D accelaration, AGP Texture Accelaration ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. DirectDraw acceleration and AGP Texture accelerations are not available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectDraw acceleration and AGP Texture accelerations are not available: Ill try to paraphrase my problem, basically, I already have a recently updated intelr uhd 620 graphics driver, as well as updated to the latest version of windows 10. however recently, there been problems running certain applications like video playing apps or gaming...
  10. ATI X1600 pro AGP

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ATI X1600 pro AGP: Anybody got an AGP card with Windows 10 ? I've tried 3 drivers and 2 of them gives BSOD and the third says the INF file is incomplete. That's for my father's PC. 32911