Windows 10: Ah, This looks so gorgeous!

Discus and support Ah, This looks so gorgeous! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ashuraaz23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4u20n/ah_this_looks_so_gorgeous/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ashuraaz23, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Ah, This looks so gorgeous!

/u/ashuraaz23, Feb 16, 2020
  2. DemiGod Win User

Need Advice on PC Parts

Ah gotcha.

Btw, did you see this air-cooler listing? They listed my Fenrir choice as #3 and you suggested the xiggy which didn't even make the list. What were your reasons behind this cooler?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, i'm just curious.

DemiGod, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Ah, This looks so gorgeous!

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Ah, This looks so gorgeous!

1. Ah, This looks so gorgeous! - Similar Threads - looks gorgeous

2. Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?: Hello, Windows 11 is terrible and I missed the 10 day window to revert back. I don't have WIndows 11 on a thumb drive or CD to be able to do a clean install. I don't understand why companies insist on rearranging things which are perfectly fine when they release upgrades. It...
  3. Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?: Hello, Windows 11 is terrible and I missed the 10 day window to revert back. I don't have WIndows 11 on a thumb drive or CD to be able to do a clean install. I don't understand why companies insist on rearranging things which are perfectly fine when they release upgrades. It...
  4. my pc looks to be hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc looks to be hacked: I got a notification on my google chrome that my computer was hacked, and they asked me to call this number 8773330322, so what measures do i have to take to protect my laptop....
  5. my pc looks to be hacked

my pc looks to be hacked: I got a notification on my google chrome that my computer was hacked, and they asked me to call this number 8773330322, so what measures do i have to take to protect my laptop....
  6. why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?: I can no longer quickly see the folder tree with everything looking like a document file. This is very inefficient and frustrating. Plus when I try to change the icon to the old filter - it does not change in details. This is unacceptable! We the paying customers should have...
  7. why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?

why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?: I can no longer quickly see the folder tree with everything looking like a document file. This is very inefficient and frustrating. Plus when I try to change the icon to the old filter - it does not change in details. This is unacceptable! We the paying customers should have...
  8. theres a black line going down on my windows 11 i tried looking up solutions but only found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    theres a black line going down on my windows 11 i tried looking up solutions but only found...: There's been a black line going straight down on my latop only the rightside it sometimes would go away and reappear now its the blackline is always there on my screen, i've tried getting the latest update windows 11 hoping the blackline would go away but the blackline is...
  9. theres a black line going down on my windows 11 i tried looking up solutions but only found...

theres a black line going down on my windows 11 i tried looking up solutions but only found...: There's been a black line going straight down on my latop only the rightside it sometimes would go away and reappear now its the blackline is always there on my screen, i've tried getting the latest update windows 11 hoping the blackline would go away but the blackline is...
  10. How can I make my Windows 10 look gorgeous, amazing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I make my Windows 10 look gorgeous, amazing?: I feel like the design of it is blend, I just don't like it, but idk how can I make it look way better and more attractive to use. submitted by /u/hamborgir_02 [link] [comments]...