Windows 10: Ahh yes, "consistency".

Discus and support Ahh yes, "consistency". in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Melon-lord10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/n2yr1k/ahh_yes_consistency/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Melon-lord10, May 2, 2021.

1. Ahh yes, "consistency".

/u/Melon-lord10, May 2, 2021
  2. lx07 Win User

Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

lx07, May 2, 2021
  3. 56Kruiser Win User
    Consistent crashes - related to hpcommrecovery...

I have yet to do the long list of instructions. This status update indicates why...
    I went into Services from Task Manager and set the hpcommrecovery to manual. It's been a few days now since I did that, and it has stopped the problem. I captured the screen on the details, and it doesn't tell me much. I searched on some of the data in that report and came up with nothing.

Ahh yes, "consistency". [​IMG]

At this point, I'm wondering if I will miss hpcommrecovery. From what I find, this is what it does:

At this point, I'm not sure it's worth the effort you folks would put in supporting me as I step through the list of tasks.

I'll be glad to go ahead and do that if someone indicates I should resolve this.

I appreciate the help here.

56Kruiser, May 2, 2021
  4. davidhk Win User

Ahh yes, "consistency".

Start menu, settings and notification area won't open.

Restart ...... why not.
    In my last reply, I included a link. ( click the word Source )
    The link consists of a list of suggestions.
    Give the list a try, one at a time.

davidhk, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Ahh yes, "consistency".

1. Ahh yes, "consistency". - Similar Threads - Ahh yes consistency

2. consistent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    consistent BSOD: Ive noticed that i have BSOD sometimes while my computer is idle is it because of the RAM? minidump ---- https://www.dropbox.com/s/bija78eo26n9u4r/111421-11187-01.dmp?dl=0please help me so i can do something about that....
  3. consistent BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    consistent BSOD: Ive noticed that i have BSOD sometimes while my computer is idle is it because of the RAM? minidump ---- https://www.dropbox.com/s/bija78eo26n9u4r/111421-11187-01.dmp?dl=0please help me so i can do something about that....
  4. Consistent BSOD

Consistent BSOD: Hello, I have come here hoping to find with knowledge exponentially greater than mine. I have been consistently of late been have BSOD with the error code "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" and the occasional "KMODE_EXECPTION_NOT_HANDLED". These issue started happening when I...
  5. Consistent Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Consistent Issues: I've been having a few issues for quite a long time now Here are my specs Windows 10 Pro AMD FX-8370 4.33 GHz Nvidia GTX 970 16GB DDR3 Ram and I boot off a Samsung 860 EVO 500gb SSD For the past few months I've been having easily two bluescreens a day. After about...
  6. Consistent bluescreening

Consistent bluescreening: My PC has been bluescreening for a few months now on a consistent basis and I was wondering what I could do to see what exactly is wrong. I upgraded to a new motherboard in hopes that it would help fix this issue but sadly, it did not work. Currently, I believe it may have...
  7. Consistent BSODs

Consistent BSODs: I've gotten a variety of messages, but the most recent were Driver Overran Stack Buffer, System Thread Exception Not Handled, and System Service Exception. I can boot without issues. The BSOD does not seem to be triggered by anything specifically that I can tell. It's...
  8. Consistent BSOD

Consistent BSOD: Hello Over the past month I have had consistent BSOD. It is always when my laptop is idle or screen going black after lack of use. I have tried altering my power settings but to no avail. Downloaded WhoCrashed and there are several dumpfiles with repeating bugcheck names -...
  9. Consistant BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Consistant BSOD: This is a doozy, I have been getting consistent BSOD shortly after upgrading from Windows 7 to 10. At first I thought it was potential conflicting drivers from Windows 7, so I did a clean install of Windows 10 (i.e formatted my SSD and reinstalled the OS). I reinstalled all...
  10. BSOD with no consistency

BSOD with no consistency: I've just been getting random BSOD errors, all completely different. System build below, I did replace the PSU with a 1000W but it made no difference, they've been getting worse recently. I've done the vast majority of basic testing, memorycheck, prime95 runs, benchmark...