Windows 10: AI Roboform Enterprise

Discus and support AI Roboform Enterprise in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have RoboForm installed and it works fine in Internet Explorer. My question is how to get it working Edge, Firefox and Google Chrome? Thanks 144472 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by huffman, Nov 15, 2019.

1. huffman Win User

AI Roboform Enterprise

I have RoboForm installed and it works fine in Internet Explorer.
    My question is how to get it working Edge, Firefox and Google Chrome?

Thanks

:)

huffman, Nov 15, 2019
  2. JRV529088 Win User
    JRV529088, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Anyone Using RoboForm?

That is what is confusing me; I never installed RoboForm Companion - just the extension for Edge. So if by installing the extension for Edge is in effect installing RoboForm Companion - then why is support suggesting to install the extension in Edge if it is a known problem?

EyeInTheSky, Nov 15, 2019
  4. AI Roboform Enterprise

Anyone Using RoboForm?

Lately, I have been having an Application Hang of the RoboForm Companion. It stops interacting with Windows and terminates upon the hang, leaving RoboForm useless until I close my browser completely down and reopen it. This is extensively reported in the Reliability History Monitor and happens two or three times a day.

I have a support ticket pending with RoboForm support and their suggestions so far have been to add exception string codes to the built-in Windows Defender program- if that is the name it still goes by?
    The exception strings work for a couple of days and then the problem resurfaces with a different error code string and RoboForm support throws me another exception string to add to the exclusions list in Defender.

RoboForm has consistently run into this problem with every Cumulative Update that I can remember and is usually fixed by the time the RoboForm product is updated. The problem is, I don't think RoboForm is rolling out their updates as fast as Windows and the product I paid for (RoboForm) is suffering because I got Windows 10 free through the upgrade offered quite a while ago now.

Figures, pay for one product only to have the other product make you suffer because it was free.

I got this funny feeling though; even if I did pay for Windows 10, I still think this problem would exist.

The latest version of RoboForm I have is: 8.5.5.5 - it is the latest version as far as I can tell.

Just wondering if any RoboForm users out there are experiencing the same Application Hang?

EyeInTheSky, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

AI Roboform Enterprise

1. AI Roboform Enterprise - Similar Threads - Roboform Enterprise

2. Windows Hello message annoying but it IS turned off in Chrome and Roboform, why does it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello message annoying but it IS turned off in Chrome and Roboform, why does it...: I have Windows Hello On for startup. But when I start Chrome or Edge the message says Windows Hello is trying to turn on message pops up and I have to cancel it each time as I do not want to have it pop up each time. The setting is turned off in security and password manger...
  3. Windows Hello message annoying but it IS turned off in Chrome and Roboform, why does it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello message annoying but it IS turned off in Chrome and Roboform, why does it...: I have Windows Hello On for startup. But when I start Chrome or Edge the message says Windows Hello is trying to turn on message pops up and I have to cancel it each time as I do not want to have it pop up each time. The setting is turned off in security and password manger...
  4. Windows Hello message annoying but it IS turned off in Chrome and Roboform, why does it...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Face recognition not working with Roboform password manager

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Face recognition not working with Roboform password manager: For a long time, Roboform was able to authenticate my logging into their app using Hello Face Recognition. At some point this stopped working. Windows reports that I have been recognized, but instead of Roboform unlocking, this message pops up shown below. Repeated tries...
  6. Roboform Query

Roboform Query: Please excuse a Senior (very) citizen whose memory has deserted him. I have four or five Roboform shortcuts (The show the Roboform logo) which, when tapped, launch the default browser, access the site, enter the appropriate passwords, and exit gracefully. I love them. I just...
  7. Windows 10 changed all the file names on my thumb drive! Now I can't access my Roboform...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 changed all the file names on my thumb drive! Now I can't access my Roboform...: About 4 months ago, Windows 10 somehow changed all the file names in a subdirectory to ONE file name with ascending numbers! It was only about 15 files, so I was able to rename them, but it was shocking and frustrating! A couple of months ago, I had my thumb drive connected...
  8. Roboform password manager free 1 yr for new users

Roboform password manager free 1 yr for new users: https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-r...re-19-95-value Terms and Conditions This is a 1-user multi-device 1-year license, for noncommercial use that can be used for all your devices; desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets Please note this free 1-year license is intended...
  9. Roboform at bargain price.. and how to transfer data between accounts

Roboform at bargain price.. and how to transfer data between accounts: Hi, this is how I got 5 years of Roboform for $29-95, and learnt how to transfer data between accounts. Recently I made a mistake which turned out quite well. I came across an offer for a 5 year license for $29-99 - normally $19-95 p.a. I believe. Bought that, but then found...
  10. RoboForm Automatic Logout

RoboForm Automatic Logout: No matter what setting I give this [img] The actual timeout does not change from the 120 minute default. This is the current configuration I'm experimenting with and it doesn't change either. A little history: Initially RoboForm was a great little tool. Then when MS...